Looking for friends to motivate you?!

Options

Replies

• littleamy94
    Options
    I would love friends to help motivate me. Some days are a real struggle and having friends on here who really understand would be great. I started my weight loss in January, i was 182lbs and now i'm 160lbs. But some days are a real struggle, especially when i work and i'm exhausted, i still want to work out but there are days when i can't be bothered.
  • Xthelinewitbdebbie
    Options
    Hiiiii!

I've been on and off MFP because I get really bored on here from lack of support and motivation! Would love to add and see new friends to fire things up again! I've lost 80lbs so far. I'd like to lose another 20 to make it an even 100!!! Please add me! :)
  • meg187
    meg187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will give you an add :)

I find MFP friends brilliant at helping me stay motivated!
  • abcgsh
    abcgsh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can count me in, I am on here everyday. Let's motivated each other woohoo :)
  • XxElla93xX
    XxElla93xX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here everyday, add me if you like :)
  • meltingshelly
    meltingshelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the response to this thread! So much motivation :) let's keep it going!
  • wynviolin
    wynviolin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    Definitely looking for as many motivating and supportive friends as possible :) add me please.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! :flowerforyou: Add me, the more friends the merrier!!! I'm usually on every day so I can help support and motivate you when you need it!
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily too! Feel free to add! :)
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What a nice thread. I'm on here daily. Am working hard on losing enough weight to register into a healthy BMI.
    Add me if you need some motivation :o)
  • threeroses88
    Options
    Hi all I'm glad we are all in the same boat! I've slowly gained around 15lbs over the last few years and feeling like nothing looks good on me anymore :-(. I need all the support I can get to take me out of this cycle of eating healthily for a while then self sabotaging and stuffing my face until I gain back any weight I started to lose... So frustrating. Anyway, I'm truly ready now. I'm going to be a bridesmaid for my best friend this summer. She and all the other bridesmaids happen to all be size 0-6 and I can't bear to be the 'fat one' really! Let's do this guys so nice to know other people struggle with this as much as I do.

Xo
  • Jozie526
    Jozie526 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Last September I broke my arm and I just finished physical therapy for a frozen shoulder. My back was affected too. But I'm excited about getting back into shape. I have to lose weight - about 40 pounds. At age 62 this is a bit difficult. I've been logging my food and I haven't gained any weight since sept. Now I'm adding daily exercise, walking 10,000 steps a say. I need motivation to keep me on track. I've planned a family vacation to disney in August and I want to keep up with the grand kids. I tend to eat out of boredom and when I don't plan my meals and snacks accordingly. Please feel free to push me to get up moving each day. I'm excited abt this new approach to weight lose and healthier living.
  • roberta_atzeni80
    Options
    free to add me :) everyone
  • Peacefrog513
    Options
    Hello,my name is Jenny. I am looking for pals to motivate me on my weight loss journey. Please add me. Let's do this together. I am a diabetic and I want to get healthy. I have 2 beautiful daughters that are 1 and 3 years old. I want to live a long time.
  • nikkiheat7
    Options
    add me, I log in daily :D
  • 2000chances
    2000chances Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is KATHY and I'm starting my journey today. I've always disappointed myself. , always started something and never finished . 2 years ago I had bypass heart surgery and the Dr. said my weight was a major problem you would think I would of did something about it I never did. I need help. So I'm hoping this will be a turning point in my life. I need motivation and I'm hoping I can get it here.

You can do it!!!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been logging consistently for over 300 days now. I like to interact with people on my FL so feel free to add me.
  • JustynaH
    JustynaH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm coming back to MFP after taking some time off work to go back to school and stress eating my way out of just about every piece of clothing I own. I find I have a much easier time achieving my fitness goals if I have some great people to share my experiences with and keep me accountable. Feel free to add me as a friend if you feel the same. Cheers!
  • clairemuir9
    Options
    Hi, I'm in!
    I have been listening to various pod-casts for the past few weeks. I have begun to make changes. I would like to loose 30 lbs to start. It would be great to have support from MFP!