Looking for vegetarian/vegan friends or clean eaters!

Options
13»

Replies

• jamilt
    jamilt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey ppl........Feel free to add me....Been wanting to start the veggie life style...But I will need starter tips...:glasses:
  • jajsmom
    jajsmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for about 15 yrs or so. I do eat dairy/eggs. I'm looking for some good new recipes myself. My husband will make a curry meal for me with brown rice, tofu, peppers, pineapples, chick peas, yogurt and not sure what else. Very tasty, but I will end up eating daily for like a week and I know that's not good.
  • jjziemba
    jjziemba Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At about the 21yr mark for vegetarian.... and been vegan for about the last 14.
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • childhoodshour00
    childhoodshour00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescatarian and Dairy free, only occasional eggs and fish but normally only wild caught salmon here (I'm in Alaska). feel free to add me. I have very few friends that eat similarly.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    vegan for the animals!:bigsmile:
  • nicki1112014
    Options
    I used to be vegetarian and went on a high protein weight loss diet which made to hard to stick to vegetarian. I much prefer to eat no meat where possible but struggle with nice recipes so would be delighted to meet anyone with ideas!
  • CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm veg feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • emilygus
    emilygus Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm going onto the Eat to Live plan from Dr. Fuhrman, it's essentially clean eating, and I am going for the vegetarian/vegan option since I am veggie anyway and have tried to go Vegan for several months. Feel free to add and we can help each other!
  • Starfish1277
    Starfish1277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was a vegetarian once upon a time, but I am not anymore. However, I do 3 or 4 veggie days a week. I eat kind of clean (except for this last Saturday . . . if you friend me let's jut pretend that didn't happen, k? I was under my calories be soooo dirty!), if by clean you mean lots of fruits and veggies with most meals made at home and not much processed stuff. Most meat I eat is pastured/grassfed and I am a little Weston A. Price-ish with soaked/sprouted grains most of the time. However, I am not fanatic about any of it (see Saturday).

Oh, and I drink beer. It's fermented, which means it's good for me according to Nourishing Traditions.

My diary is open to friends, feel free to send me a request. Though, I like to eat and most days are between 2-2,500 calories, so if you are doing the 1,200 calorie thing my diary might not be that helpful.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian since May of 2010, and on/off vegan (currently vegan). Feel free to add me!! :)
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ive been pescatarian for about 5 years now for health reasons.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian but my husband is so I make a lot of vegetarian foods. I rarely eat red meat and eat lots of seafood and poultry. Feel free to add me.
  • janedoughxvx
    Options
    Vegan for over 5 years. Please add me! Always looking for new veggie friends. :)
  • kathic713
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for over 10 years. I would love some veggie support buddies!