ZUMBA BUDDIES??

Options
I just started doing Zumba.
Looking to see if anyone on here does Zumba and would wanna be friends and talk their work outs with Zumba
. :) thank you

Replies

• jaidestarr
    Options
    Hey there! I recently got into Zumba thanks to the WiiU Zumba Fitness game. Happy to have all the motivation possible to keep it up as it is certainly more of a workout than I ever thought it could be!
  • marcyj
    marcyj Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zumba! It's my favorite! I usually make it to between 2 and 6 classes a week!
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore zumba. It's miles better than spending an hour on the treadmill and I get the same burn (: It can be great core strengthening as well if you really keep your body tight instead of a limp flail .
  • mixtapes23
    mixtapes23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love zumba! I take a class once or twice every week. So much fun!
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I also do Zumba using the Wii. Every day. Either one long class or one short and one medium class, using the Zumba Core program. It turns out exercising using the Wii is something I can stick with and the Zumba is fun and really makes me work.
  • britkneemeyer
    britkneemeyer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a zumba class tomorrow and im excited. I've never gone before.
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent... :smile:
  • Marcelle_K
    Options
    Oh I started Zumba tooo!!!! I'd love to be friends:)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love me some zumba here.. i got them all on DVD... work out 2-4 times a week depending on my work schedule.. feel free to add me~~~ I love making new friends
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!! I would love to be friends and encourage each other. But I am kinda new to that and not real sure how to go about it. I will try to figure it out.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I use Zumba Core for the Wii! I try to do a class every day. If I get up early I can do a short one, after work usually full class on high intensity! lots of fun!
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I go to 4-5 Zumba classes a week at my gym. I have DVD's that I don't play, but I LOVE my classes. I've found the instructors I like best (their music, style) and I look forward to every class I attend!
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I recently just started Zumba and love it!! I don't get out to classes as often as I'd like. Anyone do zumba dvds at home or use youtube videos? Any recommendations?
  • XxElla93xX
    XxElla93xX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've thought about doing more zumba! It's great! I've only ever used YouTube videos though. Most are pretty decent :) feel free to add me.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm an instructor, I teach several classes a week, I love Zuuuuuuumba! Feel free to add me!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I like to Zumba!!! add me always looking for new friends :)
  • Shaunied4
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me! I am Zumba instructor and I can't get enough of Zum-Zum-Zum-Zum-ZUMBA!!
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I use Zumba Core for the Wii! I try to do a class every day. If I get up early I can do a short one, after work usually full class on high intensity! lots of fun!

Do you know if there is a fix for the way it locks up when you finish level 9? I've looked but haven't seen anything except "start over". I have to start over about once a month.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba, esp the original Latin one. I try to squeeze in at least 30 min. a week. Feel free to add me
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I usually do the ones on pinterest and youtube. Lots of them there you can choose from.