Three year journey (210 lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• mikestancefield
    Options
    Well done! How tall are you?
    6'1 or 6'2

Cool =) You me 2. Going to take your advice on lifting weights instead of cardio.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Looooking good :smokin:
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    Well done! How tall are you?
    6'1 or 6'2

Cool =) You me 2. Going to take your advice on lifting weights instead of cardio.

Late reply sorry. You should still do cardio on your offdays or a bit before lifting weights. It might not be the best way to lose weight but it does make you healthier.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :happy:
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    Amazing!! Way to go!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome job! You are an inspiration!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Thank you =) Really hope I can get people motivated
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Wow o.o
    Seems like quite the journey! Good job :)
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Thank you =)
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    Wow--completely inspiring!!
  • rellabella73
    Options
    So inspirational!
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I'm on a similar journey with almost the same amount of weight to lose. Is there any piece of advise you have, or something on your journey that stood out to you as extremely helpful? You mentioned the resistance training. Anything else that helped you along the way?

The beginning was the worst part. You have to push yourself over your limit. I had to go to the gym and workout 6 days a week even though I hated it and I felt like I had no time to go workout (I would workout 2 hours a day). Just make sure you start light, do things like squats in very low weights. Once you start losing weight you will be so motivated to workout.

Thanks for the tips! I think I'll keep coming back to this post for motivation.

Good to know there is at least one person I can inspire here!

I'm super inspired too! Way to go!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Glad to hear =)
  • waterfalls3
    waterfalls3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! Inspiring. I Need to lose 50 lbs, but want to get back to my "normal" weight by losing 80 lbs. Thanks for the post- you look like your own son. handsome. congrats!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, congrats!!!! :happy:
  • rammsz
    Options
    Thank you =)
  • wordup65
    wordup65 Posts: 1
    Options
    Very inspirational to see your success, thanks for sharing! I just started to loose, although I have been using myfitnesspal for just over 100days. :smile:
  • rammsz
    Options
    Very inspirational to see your success, thanks for sharing! I just started to loose, although I have been using myfitnesspal for just over 100days. :smile:

Just have to find that motivation, but sometimes the only way to get it is to push yourself hard enough to find it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!