How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    32 pounds in a little over 6 months. I lost 20 pounds in the first 2 months, and 12 pounds over the past 4 months. It took me 13 years to gain 32 pounds, and 6 months to burn it off.

I now weigh less than my wedding day. Whoop, whoop!
  • ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Took me 8 months to lose 53 lbs.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    32 Kgs (70.5lbs) took about 9 months from February 22nd - November last year then it has stopped, i now fluctuate between 31-32Kg total loss but am doing alot more weights and less cardio. I'd like to lose another 3Kgs but my body doesnt want to :)

also have the issue tho i know it's not completely accurate, my bio scales say my fat % hasn't dropped in 6months (23%) but i have obvious muscle growth and a huge reduction in waist/hips so something is reducing and if it aint fat i dunno.
  • general_misconception
    Options
    I started getting serious with weight loss two years ago when I was 262lbs, and achieved the bulk of my weight loss at the very beginning.

So I was down 75lbs in little over 8 months, struggling to lose another 10lbs over 4 months. My lowest weight was 177lbs.

I've gained some weight back since then, but I'm officially still down 52lbs now! :)
  • moxy28
    moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You guys are all AMAZING!!! Congrats to all of you!!
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    About 120lbs or thereabouts in 3 years, but about 70lbs exclusively through 2 years logging here on MFP.
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    It's taken me 17 months (on the 12th of this month) to lose 137lb, I have another 31lb left to lose, but I'm in no rush.... xXx
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I find it extremely interesting how different everyone is in regards to weight loss. I applaud each of you in your journey! It is a great inspiration to see all the success here. Keeps me motivated to live a healthier life! Thank you all for sharing.

I am down 32 lbs since January 1st.
  • maryetamfp
    maryetamfp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have "only" started to say so, this is my 5th week of healthy eating and exercising. I've lost 11lbs so far but quite a bit of volume as well. It might look a lot for 4/5 weeks but I had a lot of water retention as I did not use to drink water at all and now I drink about 2.5 ltrs per day!

Very focused and determined on this. I don't consider myself as in a diet, I just wanted to change my lifestyle to a healthy one so I could feel better with myself. If i loss weight then... that's a plus!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    2 years ago I lost 80 pounds in 7 months - I was a big lady, 300 pounds approx.
    After 18 months of again over eating I put 20 pounds back on.
    I have just lost that 20 pounds again since Jan 1st this year (plus 3 more).
    I have another 40 pounds to lose to get to a good healthy weight.
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My 15 lbs in 3 months, seems so little now after reading the other posts. :frown:

It's not a race. Anyone can lose weight. The important thing is keeping it off in the long run. You're doing great! :drinker:
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I've lost 63 pounds since January 2013, so a little over 15 months. I had a few plateaus and didn't worry about weight loss during vacations or holidays, so it's not as "fast" as others but I'm satisfied with it and it has been very manageable. I do try to workout at least 5 times a week and eat around 1600-1700 calories a day mostly. I'm a little over half way to my goal now.
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    54 lbs down so far. Have at least that much left to go. Started January 2013, lost 50 by summer 2013, decided to maintain for a while as I was tired of taking
    and feeling like I was getting a little obsessive about the scale. So maintained well until Christmas, gained 15 lbs and have re-lost that plus 4 lbs since January again. I intend to do this slow and steady and will likely maintain again come the fall. I'm hoping I can be down another 20 by then, but we shall see. I'm training for a half right now, so I need to ensure I'm eating sufficient calories to do all the running. I can only focus on so much at one time, LOL. The half is the first Sunday in May, so I'll be able to focus fully on losing again after that. It took me 16 years to gain all this weight, if it takes me a few years to lose it, so be it. It's more about changing habits and eating healthy most of the time.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    135 in two years....
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    My 15 lbs in 3 months, seems so little now after reading the other posts. :frown:

It's not a race. Anyone can lose weight. The important thing is keeping it off in the long run. You're doing great! :drinker:

Love this! I've been stalled for a few months (or more) but I haven't gained. I'm continuing to tone as well. It's not all about the scale.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    153 in a little over a year. Into maintenance/recomp at this point.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I started losing back in 2009 and, all told, I've lost about 60 pounds though I can't say for sure because I was rather scale and photo phobic in the beginning. The big find for me was calorie counting as it allowed me to cross my 40th birthday with visible abs. Those are long gone now, but my goals have changed. The trick is finding routines that you enjoy, hitting your goals, and then finding new goals. Good luck, OP!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I lost 150 pounds in a year and a half. :)
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options

Love this! I've been stalled for a few months (or more) but I haven't gained. I'm continuing to tone as well. It's not all about the scale.

I couldn't agree more xXx
  • minky_r
    minky_r Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    10 LBS in 6 months...I look and feel like I've lost more though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!