Back again, can't cope with being fat :'(

Options
Right I've lost 30lbs with MFP before and I'm sure I'll be able to do it again. I'm the biggest I've ever been, I binge eat and I suffer with borderline personality disorder. I'm finding it hard to cope with being fat :'(

Replies

• loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Come with long term goals. Expect change to happen slowly and don't set yourself up for a fail. Trying to change too much at once can lead to failure and disappointment. Small goals over time.

Good luck!
  • I don't know about personality disorder, but I can relate about binging...big time. I struggle with everything in my life, big and small. Not sure why I'm so obsessive, but my conscience beats me over the head instead of whispering in my ear so I feel guilty about stupid things 99% of the time. Binge eating for me is an emotional ease of my anxieties, anger, happiness, anything extreme really.

It's not easy being happy with "fat you". I started suffering crazy amount of health issues as well as feel poopy about my clothes never fitting, the mean comments you overhear from family, co-workers, and strangers, and just, bleh.

It's so great to find real support on here. When the world is being a big booger or you just don't feel self motivated, come on mfp! Most people are here struggling through the same things and we want you to succeed and be happy!

If you need another friend to give you that extra push, feel free to add me.

Best wishes!