Looking for friends to motivate you?!

Options

Replies

• Addie_28
    Addie_28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just started and new to MFP. Looking for friends for support and keep going. Please count me in too.

Please feel free to add me...
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS fall off the bandwagon and stop tracking myself on here, and then end up eating an entire bowl of popcorn and shoveling chocolate into my face. I am climbing a mountain to raise money for breast cancer at the end of July, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the worst shape of my life. Turns out climbing a mountain and being out of shape don't go together. I have a problem with eating when I'm bored or stressed, which has turned out to be my recent state of mind. Nice to meet all y'all, and hopefully we can keep each other motivated!

Hi there! Are you me? ;-p Well, I don't have a mountain at the moment, but I used to love hiking and i'm sad to realize how long it's been since I've been out and how hard it's gotten.
  • rashasaif
    Options
    Hi everyone.. my name is Rasha and I live in Dubai; capital of exotic irresistible cafes and cuisines :| I weigh about 118 pounds and it doesn't look like I have a whole lot to lose even for my 5feet 0 small frame, but in fact I have nearly 35% body fat and that is what I'm targeting not a number on a scale. I want to reduce my body fat to get better health, better feel, and of course a better shape. It's nice to see so many here and so many motivated people. Good luck to all!!
  • BrendanScrote
    BrendanScrote Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 52 and from the UK and I'd like to think I'm as random as they come .... love to chat and play with words about my journey or any other subject under the sun.

Lost 36lb so far which is almost a third of the way through my journey.

Anyone fun and supportive please feel free to add me and you can expect the same in return
  • sujaya31
    sujaya31 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi All,

So im a 33 year old from London. I've somehow managed to get myself to being about 15kgs overweight. I am currently thinking about how to lose weight as there are just so many diets out there. I'd like to lose weight and watching the food isn't the issue. It's more the actual working out as I absolutely loathe the gym. Any motivation would be appreciated as well as any advice or tips as to the type of diet to consider. I do need to try and shift at least a few kilos in the next month due to an event i have to attend.

Thanks a bunch

S
  • AvigailOz2
    AvigailOz2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im avigail and id really could use a friend for motivation ^_^
  • Rugbynutter
    Rugbynutter Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Have been on here a while but not really delved into the social aspect before. There aren't many people in my life that really "get it" so would be fantastic to share with others.

I don't care who you are, fat, thin, tall, short, at the beginning or the end of your goal, we're all doing the same thing right? :0)

UK, Farnborough
  • bigblockchevybabe
    Options
    I am new to MFP I would love to have some new friends as well :) #wegotthis
  • faeryraine
    Options
    I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!! I am following 2 app programs, runtastic 6 pack and zombies, run! both the 5k trainer and the actual game. I love them both, but I am still having trouble keeping to my calorie count! add me please"! :)
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Don't need a whole lot of motivation but I am supportive! Anyone can add me.
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    M always looking for motivating friends
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    I have a Daily Motivation page for anyone looking for a little extra encouragement.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1163271-daily-motivation
  • Hollie_R
    Hollie_R Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need more friends to motivate me!

I'm 30 in just over 4 months, this is my second real go at losing with MFP. Two years ago (almost to the day) I started an epic journey. I joined MFP in July 2012 after losing 5kg between April and July. I lost 20kg in 6 months when I used MFP, and I've only put 3kg back on.
    I hear the scepticism in some of your voices - '...only put 3kg on?! You shouldn't have put any on!' and that's okay, but I'm happy with that effort, considering my health issues and other things.
    Anyway, I have found this first week fabulous. I'm still eating a lot of sugar which I'm annoyed at myself with, but I'm not going to rake myself over the coals for it. I make my own decisions and I'm a the start of a new journey.

I want to try and lose 5kg minimum by the time my birthday rolls around (ha!), and the more friends to spur me along, the better!
    Please, add me!
  • sillypandaxo
    Options
    Count me in ^^ I joined 10 days ago and am finding MFP great :3
    feel free to add me... I don't bite!
  • agraves18
    agraves18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use some friends that are encouraging and help keep me accountable.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add if you like..always willing to accept new friends, and happy to motivate.
  • mikclassic
    Options
    Count me in!:smile: I need some friends to help motivate me today add me @ www.myfitnesspal.com/mikclassic thank you!!:bigsmile:
  • sschreff
    sschreff Posts: 2
    Options
    Especially after today's workout I will definitely need help to ever move again D:
  • Naturechik
    Options
    Me to!!! Me to!!! I want friends...:flowerforyou: . But I don't know how to add them :sad: Lol