What do you reward yourself with?

Options

Replies

• karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I always reward myself with new workout clothes haha, it's become a bit of an addiction.

Yes I fear I am getting that way with small gym equipment. Next I will have to reward myself with a bigger house to put the items in!!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I don't feel the need to reward myself... Reaching a goal is very satisfying, and it's the reward you get for your efforts.
  • karenrich77
    Options
    I reward myself with new sex toys, new thongs, and baked lays...

And Happy Birthday!

Theres a reward I never thought of :noway: :laugh:

I prefer the Sour Cream and Onion ones...

I hope we're talking about the baked lays and not the sex toys!

ErrrrrrrrrrrmaGawd! You have me lolling over here I almost coughed up a Breakfast Baked Lay!

Hahahahaha sorry about that!
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Rewarded myself for 6 kg lost with a 70.3 triathlon entry :-)

Nice one!

I rewarded myself for my one year (and 100lb) anniversary by running a 30k race on the anniversary day. It was only 10k further than I'd ever gone before! It hurt but I did it though :)

That is some excellent work :-D

I think entries to events are fantastic rewards (because they are quite expensive so not an every weekend type of deal). I am about to explode with excitement for this one though, I did a 70.3 about 2 years ago in 6.5 hours, this time I will be lighter and stronger than I ever could have hoped for (helped in large part to MFP and the people who are on it) so my target is <6 hours :-)
  • karenrich77
    Options
    I don't feel the need to reward myself... Reaching a goal is very satisfying, and it's the reward you get for your efforts.

Awesome, I am sure I will reach the stage where I no longer find it necessary :)
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I've just twigged that baked lays are a brand of what we call crisps!!! My imagination went into overdrive with new sex toys followed by baked lays - thought you were smoking something first

:laugh:
  • I reward myself with new sex toys, new thongs, and baked lays...

And Happy Birthday!

Theres a reward I never thought of :noway: :laugh:

I prefer the Sour Cream and Onion ones...

I hope we're talking about the baked lays and not the sex toys!

ErrrrrrrrrrrmaGawd! You have me lolling over here I almost coughed up a Breakfast Baked Lay!

Hahahahaha sorry about that!

If it happened I would be a Sad Panda, because that would be 7.5 calories wasted...
  • karenrich77
    Options
    I've just twigged that baked lays are a brand of what we call crisps!!! My imagination went into overdrive with new sex toys followed by baked lays - thought you were smoking something first

OMG I thought it was just me, here in Aus we call them chips.... I had to give it a long hard think about before I realised what they were talking about!!
  • kar1ey
    kar1ey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've rewarded myself with new running shoes. Fun 5k race entries. A heart rate monitor/watch. New workout clothes.

Same here!
  • I've just twigged that baked lays are a brand of what we call crisps!!! My imagination went into overdrive with new sex toys followed by baked lays - thought you were smoking something first

OMG I thought it was just me, here in Aus we call them chips.... I had to give it a long hard think about before I realised what they were talking about!!

When typing Baked Lays, my auto correct frequently changes it to Naked Lays....Bahhhaaa
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I wanted to reward myself with a tattoo but now I just reward myself with feeling epic and being awesome :smokin:

But rainbow shoes are well cool! :drinker:
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Wow... all these awesome rewards. I usually just go out for sushi for hitting my major goals. Though this year we are doing a trip to Disney for the family, my goal is to slim down enough where I am not embarrassed to take my shirt off in public. The reward will be the ultimate before and after pic. It was actually the picture from my last trip to Disney the motivated me to loose weight.
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just wrote up our goals and rewards 2 days ago ;) Mine is:

Goal 1: 99kg = Pair of roller skates
    Goal 2: 89kg = unknown
    Goal 3: 79kg = unknown
    Goal 4: 69kg = New wardrobe
    Goal weight: 65kg = Trip away up to $3000
    Goal 6: Strength = Ability to kick *kitten*!

I haven't decided what the 2nd and 3rd will be yet. I would guess it being something sport related, depending on what new thing I'm into when I reach those goals.
  • fulcrumum
    Options
    I used to reward myself with cupcakes lol, but now I don't know what to reward myself with. I think just being able to reach my goal is rewarding enough...hopefully I can reach my goal!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    New pretty underwear. Which typically are needed after weight loss.

Victoria Secret has a deal where you can buy 6 pairs for 26 American Dollars. So I feel it is a reasonable reward and makes me feel better about me too.
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I *just* started working out again, but after I complete the 30 Day Shred program and I going to a running store and getting fitted for nice running shoes.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I've rewarded myself with new running shoes. Fun 5k race entries. A heart rate monitor/watch. New workout clothes.

Same here!

New running shoes should not be a reward but a necessity. Good running shoes are the most important thing a runner will own. Its according to how many miles a week a person runs, but it is not unreasonable to have to buy 3 to 4 pairs a year.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think the only reward I am dead set on is a trip to Vegas for my 30th birthday, but I also gave myself plenty of time to lose the weight and keep it off....I'll be 30 in about 18 months!
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    New clothes and when I hit my 150's I'm going for a haircut! :)