Looking for MFP around the Dayton Ohio area

Options
Hi all. I'm looking for MTP users around the Dayton Ohio area because I was thinking about trying to do some kind of workout buddy thing. I don't have it all thought out but Iknow that it is easier to stay on track if you have someone to work with. We could meet and an area gym or someplace safe so that we don't have to worry about weirdos. Let me know what you think.

Replies

• FreedomSand
    FreedomSand Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't live there, but wanted to suggest you find folks at the gym you are going to use. I go to the local YMCA and have a great group of friends there. We call it our second family! So what if they don't do MFP, I come home and log in what I did. Oh and my Y has Expresso bikes, which upload automatically to MFP!
  • samicakes1986
    Options
    I need a workout buddy soooooooo bad, I leave work at 3 to hit the gym and it's hard to find someone that can go with me at that time of day...what's your schedule like?
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I don't live there but I looked through the mfp groups to find people in my area, might be worth looking into.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    For a good time, come out to Up and Running on Far Hills ave on Saturdays at 7am :)