Fitbit?

Options
124»

Replies

• YukiValentine
    YukiValentine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2FN7JV
    feel free to add me on here! I just got it myself!
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers had the wrist model and got a terrible burn from it....I guess it reacted with her skin? Anyway she got this terrible black blister from it and had to stop using it. That was back in February and the mark is still there, even after it healed (with antibiotics after a trip to the doctor).

Anyone else had this problem? I was thinking of buying the clip-on one, certainly will not use the wrist model after I saw what can happen!
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My fitbit profile is
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2FN8M5

Anyone Feel free to add on both sites :)
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers had the wrist model and got a terrible burn from it....I guess it reacted with her skin? Anyway she got this terrible black blister from it and had to stop using it. That was back in February and the mark is still there, even after it healed (with antibiotics after a trip to the doctor).

Anyone else had this problem? I was thinking of buying the clip-on one, certainly will not use the wrist model after I saw what can happen!

There are/were 2 wrist models: the Flex and the Force. The Force was released last year, and recalled a couple months ago for the skin irritation issue. I had the Force, and did end up with a rash. Fitbit refunded me in full for it, and I have been happily wearing the Flex for 2 months now, no issues.
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options

There are/were 2 wrist models: the Flex and the Force. The Force was released last year, and recalled a couple months ago for the skin irritation issue. I had the Force, and did end up with a rash. Fitbit refunded me in full for it, and I have been happily wearing the Flex for 2 months now, no issues.

Thanks for the info, maybe I'll try the "Flex" model!