Invasion of the Bro's

Options

Replies

• HughJerektion
    Options
    Bro checkin in, been told to come here for the easy womens ahaha.
  • lenchmob
    lenchmob Posts: 49
    Options
    Bro reporting in.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    While I agree it has been a bit boring and mundane around here lately, this idea is akin to the introduction of Cane toads to combat cane beetles. Just ask Australia how that worked out.

*gigglesnorts*

Comparing brahs to cane toads, I like it, definitely works. But some people like the cane toads and think they're cute, what can you do?

Why don't you lick me and find out? :tongue:

See, now I hear it works better if I boil you in water, but somehow I don't think you'd enjoy that as much....could be wrong though.

Add some carrots, celery, and a pinch of salt and I'd make a delicious stock. I'd also scream like a little school girl the whole time, but hey, good soup is worth the sacrifice.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    guess i shouldnt be here either

anigif_enhanced-9211-1396300460-17.gif
    [/quote]
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I just realized that it has been some time since this has occurred. Is there a way that we can summon them? Lure them into our lovely land of MFP. Things have been somewhat boring....you know, full of all the regular derp.

Plus I like to drool over their muscles.

And also like to decode their posts.

I am a groupie.

xxiPa.gif

I would also like to apologize in advance if I used the apostrophe incorrectly in my title :laugh:

This post needs more CM Punk.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I just realized that it has been some time since this has occurred. Is there a way that we can summon them? Lure them into our lovely land of MFP. Things have been somewhat boring....you know, full of all the regular derp.

I am a groupie.

xxiPa.gif

I would also like to apologize in advance if I used the apostrophe incorrectly in my title :laugh:

And less desperate and pitiful.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

I am a groupie.

xxiPa.gif

tAhri.gif

That too.

There's lots of big muscley men on instagram, btw, OP. Plenty of misc'ers.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    While I agree it has been a bit boring and mundane around here lately, this idea is akin to the introduction of Cane toads to combat cane beetles. Just ask Australia how that worked out.

*gigglesnorts*

Comparing brahs to cane toads, I like it, definitely works. But some people like the cane toads and think they're cute, what can you do?

See, now I hear it works better if I boil you in water, but somehow I don't think you'd enjoy that as much....could be wrong though.

Add some carrots, celery, and a pinch of salt and I'd make a delicious stock. I'd also scream like a little school girl the whole time, but hey, good soup is worth the sacrifice.

Hmm, hallucinogenic soup, the screaming might put me off my appetite though. Do you prefer to be bashed over the head with a shovel or slowly have your core temperature dropped until system shut down? I do try to treat my food "humanely".
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    LOL-BRAH-NOT-GONNA-HAPPEN.jpg
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options
    In Australia, they smash them with shovels or stick them in a bag in the freezer and kill them that way.

The brahs or the toads?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    They'd only come over here if there was a legit steroid market link.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Satiable
    Satiable Posts: 121
    Options
    In Australia, they smash them with shovels or stick them in a bag in the freezer and kill them that way.

The brahs or the toads?
    The brahs. We use the toads for golf practice - or, if they start hopping, cricket practice. Either way you get one point for every 10 metres they fly, and 100 points if the toad lands on your sister.
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Options

The brahs or the toads?
    The brahs. We use the toads for golf practice - or, if they start hopping, cricket practice. Either way you get one point for every 10 metres they fly, and 100 points if the toad lands on your sister.

I just imagined a toad exploding >.<
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

*gigglesnorts*

Hmm, hallucinogenic soup, the screaming might put me off my appetite though. Do you prefer to be bashed over the head with a shovel or slowly have your core temperature dropped until system shut down? I do try to treat my food "humanely".

Considering I live in Canada putting me in a freezer would just make me want to watch hockey and drink beer. Please bash my cranium in with a gardening tool. I'll try not to make a mess on the hardwood floors.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

I am a groupie.

xxiPa.gif

tAhri.gif

That too.

There's lots of big muscley men on instagram, btw, OP. Plenty of misc'ers.

NOPE!

Randy Orton > CM Punk

randy-orton-bio.png

Triple H > Randy Orton

HHH+%25286%2529.jpg
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    iV6msL0KpOqIp.gif

I just ****ing died.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Why in the everloving Eff was my post deleted?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

Clearly MFP is trying to present a more positive self image by removing any of your negative meanie person posts. Just based on what I've learned here so far today.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Clearly MFP is trying to present a more positive self image by removing any of your negative meanie person posts. Just based on what I've learned here so far today.

Well ****. Why would they go an ruin my fun?! I'm a people too. :angry:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

*gigglesnorts*

Considering I live in Canada putting me in a freezer would just make me want to watch hockey and drink beer. Please bash my cranium in with a gardening tool. I'll try not to make a mess on the hardwood floors.

Hockey huh, yea I think cranium bashing would definitely be kinder! :wink: