Anyone Starting Les Mills Combat Soon?

Options
Sbthud
Sbthud Posts: 33 Member
Thought I had a challenge group to work in, but while my coach used to do lots of challenge groups for people to just do the programs together and support each other, now every group seems to require the purchase of Shakeology. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Shakeology, but when the cost of a bag is literally almost 60% of my food budget for a month……it is prohibitive. So is anyone starting Combat soon? I would love to either join or put together a Facebook group so we can post and keep accountable. That's what seems to work for me. So anyone in?

Replies

• ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Have you done Combat before? I love that program....I haven't finished it as I get distracted by other things in life but I lose some serious inches when I do it! When are you planning on starting? I really need to dive into it all again. I agree that the Shakeology is expensive. I tried some but won't buy it again. I'm really bad at keeping up with shake making of any kind.
  • scotdee101
    scotdee101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Ive just started week 2 today, I can see a difference already, just in my waist. Ive taken before pics and measured myself. I really love it, not just for the workout but its lifts my mood for the whole day!

I would love to join a group as I dont know anyone else who does it.
  • Sbthud
    Options
    I have done Combat before, I freaking adore it. But I also start to get bored around week 5. Getting up so early takes its toll, get distracted by other things going on in my life, etc. I started today with the Ultimate Schedule, and this will be my first time doing the extra workouts. Are either of you on Facebook? I have found that to be the easiest for me to post daily on, but I could start a group on here too if you aren't.
  • scotdee101
    scotdee101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im not on facebook at present, but I could join.
  • jhonanie89
    jhonanie89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 day 1 of combat. I love it so far. I've lost 1 pound so far and 1/2" on my waist and my hips. But haven't been following the meal plan well enough, so this week I hope to stay with that more. I agree though, shakeology is too expensive. I'm still in my first 30 days of it, so I don't think I'll order after this month. I was actually making shakes before starting shakeology, so I'll just go back to that. I am good for here or facebook. If you want to add me on facebook - www.facebook.com/jhonanie
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have done Combat a couple of times and will be starting it again on Monday. I will also be doing P90X3 at the same time. If you want to add me here I am in. I am on facebook but rarely log in there. I am here daily. I keep my friends list small on purpose because I take time to comment for people on my list. Not to be mean or rude but I do delete people who do not log in or comment. Anyone can add me if you like.
  • Sbthud
    Options
    I started a group for us for anyone interested! Come join us in your journey!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20829-les-mills-combat-support-group
  • a_lindquist
    Options
    If you guys want you can join my challenge group on Facebook! I am a Beachbody coach but I have a challenge group that doesn't require you to buy Shakeology. It's really what you said, just a group to stay accountable and support each other!

Find me on Facebook Alyssa Lindquist.. www.facebook.com/alyssa.lindquist