New friends? What motivates you?

Options
I have been on Fitness pal for a while now. I have fallen off the wagon so many times I have lost count.lol For the last month I have stayed focused and I have been doing really well. I have noticed when you have a bigger support group it helps stay focused. I'd love to have a big support group and I'd like to help you in your journey also. What is your motivation? Add me if you'd like!:smile:

Replies

• lift_your_life
    lift_your_life Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Myself as well was on and off between Loseit app and myfitnesspal. But, since some time now, I stuck with logging everything into myfitnesspal - almost every thing that i put into my tummy goes onto this app!

My goal is to become a fitness trainer and put a realistic goal of about 2years to get to that goal. The only thing that keeps me up and make me do my workouts and especially eat Clean, is the thought that says in my head all the time - " A trainer should set an example to others, and it only comes from hard work that is consistent and focused". That's what keeps me pushing everyday and every time before I eat something or drink something that I not required!

This time, no falling back - so decided to make some friends here on myfitnesspal and share and motivate each other! Cheers!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I've been here since 2011. I got really into it all (fitness and healthy eating) and got down to my ultimate goal weight, just to end up losing it all. So here I am, trying to get back on the wagon! lol

Motivation for me is challenge groups on Facebook, challenge groups on here, looking through pinterest for motivation, and also, since I have had such a horrible habit of reclusing myself to my room with Netflix, I turned that into motivation by watching America's Next Top Model. LoL. It's all been working so far since I've been battling pretty severe depression lately, and had lost all motivation!
  • ArmyWife4106
    Options
    I was almost to my goal weight. My husband deployed a few years back and then my goal was to be back in shape before he returned. Well I did it but when he returned so did my weight slowly..lol Since I started using the Beachbody products my motivation has been in high gear! I just want to be skinny again..lol