Jillian's 30 day

Options
Hi everyone! I'm just wondering who has all tried Jillian's 30 day shred? What are your opinions of it?? I'm wanting to mix up my exercise and I thought maybe I'd try it!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas! :D
Much love!

Replies

• tracybarnhill
    Options
    I like it, I am starting over, since I got sick 3 days into it, I was sore on the beginner level. 20 minutes had breathing hard and I am used to running 5K's. I haven't done jumping jack in a long time, and I found butt mucsles that I didnt know i had! I think it is worth it, bought it at Walmart for $9, and the other videos are the same price, going to start those too! Take before and after Photos and Measurements and compare after!
  • skinnygirlfreed
    Options
    It will kick your butt! I love it. It gets *kinda* repetitious, but, you can see MARKED improvement in your fitness if you stick with it! :)
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I have never done it consistently, therefore I haven't gotten past the first level but I do like it. I wouldn't want to do it every day but its a good addition to your workout routine so you do not get bored. AND it is great because it is only 20 minutes!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i love it. i couldnt do it everyday but im hoping to try again jan. 1. i definitely noticed some toning after doing it, and it helps your cardio for sure.