Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How much weight have you lost?

Replies

• emmymoo7
    emmymoo7 Posts: 1
    I've lost 35lb since Christmas but have been trying to loose for almost 3 years it only started coming off after Christmas when I started drinking green tea!
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    I have lost about 20 lbs in three months. I walk two miles 4-5 days a week, some times more some times less. And clean eating.
  • 18lbs in 4 months, no special exercise beside day-to-day stuff. Pretty happy with myself. :blushing:
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    It took me from August 2013 until April 4, 2014 to lose 20 lbs. I lost it and then gained some back because I had a ton of stuff all happen at once and didn't stay focused. I've renewed my dedication to my weight loss and hope to lose much more than that in the next 8 months!! :smile:
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    107lb in 9 months. Adding more calories to build some muscle, so last couple of months have been slower.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    This is awesome!! You all have done great!!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    47 pounds in 4 1/2 months.

Getting my unhealthy idea about food under control, exercising (JMBR and now P90X3), and weighing my food are my three big keys.
  • krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    6 kilos in 27 days. That is 13 pounds.
  • 85fiona
    85fiona Posts: 78 Member
    about 11lbs in 3 weeks
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    35lbs since Jan 1st!
  • Last year, it took me about 5 months to lose 45lbs. I managed to put most of the 45lbs back on, but since the end of Feb, I've lost 20lbs :)
  • 49 lbs in 3 months. This is my first post and it has been the community that has inspired me to keep going. I started at 303 on Jan 6th and weighed in at 254 today. I am about 6 foot so it makes a HUGE difference. Goal weight is 203. Almost half way there so thanks for everyone's contributions and keep on posting.....please!!!!
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    I have lost 79lb since end of May last year. Want to lose about 20lb more.
  • Psylas
    Psylas Posts: 3 Member
    49 lbs in 3 months. This is my first post and it has been the community that has inspired me to keep going. I started at 303 on Jan 6th and weighed in at 254 today. I am about 6 foot so it makes a HUGE difference. Goal weight is 203. Almost half way there so thanks for everyone's contributions and keep on posting.....please!!!!

Drums congrats! Good work. Do you have a log or journal I can follow? This is my first post. Started @ 303 Feb 1st down to 285 April 1st. Good luck to everyone on attaining their goals!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    132lbs in 14 months. Still have 24lbs more to go and the loss is slowing down significantly but I'm okay with that.
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    I am currently down 52 pounds :)
  • Wow that is great!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    88 lbs in 14 months.
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Started the year at 195 I am now 166 and still going
  • frozentrace
    frozentrace Posts: 60 Member
    60 pounds in 3 months :)

how did u do that in 3 months?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!