I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options
Samoa_Moni
Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
dc94f714-795c-4153-875b-6d5e517974a2.jpg
Hi there it’s me Fue again I am the one in green holding my 2nd baby and with my stepmom=)
47c5dfe7-34e0-4167-b90d-a1956541026f.jpg
I am the one in the white top, I really thought I was owning the moment haha!
eac6a6fe-5a70-4b15-b361-cb50eccb34c7.jpg
I am on the far right.
41016f15-152a-4988-89d1-9648279cd645.jpg
I’m pretty sure you know which one I am here. Hhahahaha!
Before I married my husband I was always around 130 to 135 over the years the lbs slowly crept up. I became overweight after my first child 5 years ago and stayed that way (at aprox. 185) after the second baby I was even worse. I was 215 after she was born then stayed at 190 for a long time. I hated going to any functions, I wore the same thing all the time because nothing ever fit. My feet hurt really bad I wasn’t use to being big because before marriage and having babies I was always active in Volleyball, Polynesian Dancing etc. Slowly the lbs crept up. I started taking on the excuses here’s just a few, Oh I just had babies, my metabolism is slow, im too tired to go to the gym. Then February 2013 hit. Four very close family members close to my heart passed away one of them being my little brother who took his life 2 weeks after our uncle suddenly passed away from the flu in his sleep. On top of all that sorrow I had some people very close to me hurt me, saying very mean things that put me that put me in a very dark place, things like, “You’re a horrible mom, I feel sorry for your kids and husband to have to put up with you, you’re ugly inside and out, they even went as far as taunting me to commit suicide myself. I think it hurt most because I loved this person so much (and still do) I was crushed. During all of these deaths that happened in less than a year and the drama I had leg surgery, and 2 root canals. It was the lowest I had ever been in my entire life. After crying for what felt like forever and not knowing how I was going to make it to the next day. I literally sat up in bed eyes swollen and everything put my leg brace on along with my gym shoe and took myself to the gym. Somewhere in that darkness I found myself. I said eff this why am I letting negative people affect me? I needed to take care of my family and like I said b4 I need to take care of me first in order for that to happen. So I off to the gym I went, and as I was there looking at myself in the mirror on the stationary bike I asked myself. “Do you want your body back? COME AND GET IT!” I then proceeded to move forward with my life, only looking back for the good memories.
Now for the results, I am 5’7, I started at 215lb on June 2012, then I was at 190lb up until February of 2013. I met my goal over a week ago I am now 135. I love it! I have my energy back and I love that I don’t feel like it’s a diet that I can stop, it’s a total life change, no eating after 8pm, gym, limiting my food portions etc. I hope this helps each and every one of you not only in weight loss but believing in YOU! Don’t let other people tell you who you are. You run this town! It’s your world their just in it. Be your own hero because that is what I decided to be.
0a7e728d-2c5a-4c6b-a5b8-2e1b907329c6.jpg
[img]http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx337/tntuatoo/Facebook/Instagram Photos/1db4478c-70d0-455b-85b7-5c0cc0d8f3a5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx337/tntuatoo/Facebook/Instagram Photos/5593cec9-adaf-41b9-a464-75cde10f910a.jpg[/img]
8dadf2c4-9f64-4ae2-ba30-047cdcdbe77a.jpg
Some of these pics are headshots I took about a week ago, I use to act before I had kids, I decided to take some time off, but now that my youngest is starting preschool soon I am looking forward to doing more auditions. I just shot for a Converse commercial a month ago can’t wait till I can post that I have gotten a speaking role in film or tv=) This all happened when I decided to do me, to forget about the ones hurting my feelings and to look to the future. Good things happened when I focused on the people who loved and supported me rather than the ones being mean to me. The sorrow of my family who has passed on remains but going to the gym helps tremendously and saying my prayers every single day helps also. Step your game up guys, don’t punk out you owe it to yourself to love yourself, if you can’t love yourself be my friend and I’ll take care of you darnit! Lol. Please feel free to add me and ask questions I would love to help.

P.s. On Feb of this year I was actually 10lb below my goal but I did not count it because I knew it was due to depression for it was my uncles and baby brother's year anniversary of their death. So I knew the lbs. were going to come back because I had lost 10lb in less than two weeks. (sure enough they made their way back to mama)
P.s.s. I also found out if you gain it fast you lose it fast, example if you go on vacation and put on 10lbs as long as you come back and get back to your regular routine the lbs come off just as fast. That was a very reassuring fact I found to be true for me throughout this process. =)

All my best,
Fue=)

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Also I want to say a big THANK YOU!! To NeuroticVirgo for her tutorial in getting these pics up, without her I wouldn't have been able to do it for sure!! THANK YOU NEUROTICVIRGO!! =)
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look fabulous!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!!! Congratulations!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Great job, u look stunning!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    GIRL YOU RUN THIS TOWN. congratulations!!!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You look simply georgous - you must be so delighted with the loss. Well done - I really like success stories they just give me a push and motivate me to keep going. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    OMGosh you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • Flyingfree83
    Flyingfree83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What an incredible woman and a inspiration to others. Well done on your weight loss u look great!!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can't even tell it is the same person.
    You are beautiful!
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good job
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!
  • meca85
    meca85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
    I'm sorry you went through such difficult times last year.
    it does hurt when those close to us turn their backs on us, however you have two people who are no longer here and I'm sure they are proud of you and supporting you all way!!!!

Amazing job!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love how your hard work has paid off!

Wonderful determination, well done!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    wow, great job.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Wonderful job!
  • kimberlyyirsa
    kimberlyyirsa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Simply gorgeous! And very inspirational!
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job on never giving up on yourself!! You are truly an inspiration!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! Congrats!!!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!! thanks for sharing:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!