I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful mama! Congrats on your transformation and good luck with your acting!
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous, and so happy! Thank you for sharing the motivation, and great job!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous!!!!!
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay whooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    God bless you for the inspiration you have given me today! I especially love the line, "only looking back for the good memories". My struggle with bad ones has risen its ugly head and this is what I needed to hear right now. You look stunning. What a beautiful woman. Awesome achievement!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Totally following this post to learn more details.
  • KaHam6
    KaHam6 Posts: 36
    Options
    You are AMAZING!
  • cgo8890
    cgo8890 Posts: 32
    Options
    u look amaaazing, congrats! great job
  • hayscc
    hayscc Posts: 1
    Options
    You look so great!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thank you for sharing!!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW you look stunning! You also lost a great deal of years in the process! You look sooo much younger. Congratulations your effort shows.
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you look so fabulous. I"m so inspired!!!!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on all your hard work. And good job on not letting others continue to get you down.
  • riverain
    riverain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. I have been having low motivation and this really helps to know others have done it, someday I will too!
  • maureen_30
    maureen_30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Things are only going to be positive for you…. you have such a good head on your shoulders and have obviously used adversity to build your life up instead of down!
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are gorgeous! Congrats for taking your life back. You look happier and so much younger!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Your ability to achieve such a goal despite several adversities is inspiring.
  • fatness1000
    Options
    You are so beautiful inside and out. I have struggled with my weight all my life and just joined myfitnesspal yesterday and was looking for inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Well done!!! Your story gives me hope!
  • KCSF
    KCSF Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Congrats! You are beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!