I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• BeccaJane_x_
    BeccaJane_x_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you seem like a strong woman and should be proud, you look gorgeous.
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow... You look 15 years younger. Amazing!
  • bethanytapp
    bethanytapp Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look great. Good job meeting your goal.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great story and great pictures. You really have done a great job.
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    Options
    I want this for myself... Man... Inspired!
  • lilymae71
    lilymae71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting goal but mostly on having healthy babies!
  • detarrevo
    detarrevo Posts: 45
    Options
    Amazing work! Great job. I hope I can stay as motivated as you .
  • Rugbynutter
    Rugbynutter Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, simply wow.

You must be turning heads as you walk down the street and with good reason!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss journey!!!!
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.....
  • dunen58
    dunen58 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are so beautiful, congratulations on your life change. You provide encouragement to me and many others.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful!!! Great pics!!! It looks like a different person cuz it's such a big change!!
  • running4myboys
    running4myboys Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are absolutely beautiful. Be proud of yourself! :D
  • mamabanana
    mamabanana Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing your story and for the pics. Fabulous!
  • jijita55
    jijita55 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! thank you for sharing!!:flowerforyou:
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! :drinker:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You are an MFP sweetheart! I've loved seeing your success stories. I am so happy for you!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    dc94f714-795c-4153-875b-6d5e517974a2.jpg
    Hi there it’s me Fue again I am the one in green holding my 2nd baby and with my stepmom=)
    47c5dfe7-34e0-4167-b90d-a1956541026f.jpg
    I am the one in the white top, I really thought I was owning the moment haha!
    eac6a6fe-5a70-4b15-b361-cb50eccb34c7.jpg
    I am on the far right.
    41016f15-152a-4988-89d1-9648279cd645.jpg
    I’m pretty sure you know which one I am here. Hhahahaha!
    Before I married my husband I was always around 130 to 135 over the years the lbs slowly crept up. I became overweight after my first child 5 years ago and stayed that way (at aprox. 185) after the second baby I was even worse. I was 215 after she was born then stayed at 190 for a long time. I hated going to any functions, I wore the same thing all the time because nothing ever fit. My feet hurt really bad I wasn’t use to being big because before marriage and having babies I was always active in Volleyball, Polynesian Dancing etc. Slowly the lbs crept up. I started taking on the excuses here’s just a few, Oh I just had babies, my metabolism is slow, im too tired to go to the gym. Then February 2013 hit. Four very close family members close to my heart passed away one of them being my little brother who took his life 2 weeks after our uncle suddenly passed away from the flu in his sleep. On top of all that sorrow I had some people very close to me hurt me, saying very mean things that put me that put me in a very dark place, things like, “You’re a horrible mom, I feel sorry for your kids and husband to have to put up with you, you’re ugly inside and out, they even went as far as taunting me to commit suicide myself. I think it hurt most because I loved this person so much (and still do) I was crushed. During all of these deaths that happened in less than a year and the drama I had leg surgery, and 2 root canals. It was the lowest I had ever been in my entire life. After crying for what felt like forever and not knowing how I was going to make it to the next day. I literally sat up in bed eyes swollen and everything put my leg brace on along with my gym shoe and took myself to the gym. Somewhere in that darkness I found myself. I said eff this why am I letting negative people affect me? I needed to take care of my family and like I said b4 I need to take care of me first in order for that to happen. So I off to the gym I went, and as I was there looking at myself in the mirror on the stationary bike I asked myself. “Do you want your body back? COME AND GET IT!” I then proceeded to move forward with my life, only looking back for the good memories.
    Now for the results, I am 5’7, I started at 215lb on June 2012, then I was at 190lb up until February of 2013. I met my goal over a week ago I am now 135. I love it! I have my energy back and I love that I don’t feel like it’s a diet that I can stop, it’s a total life change, no eating after 8pm, gym, limiting my food portions etc. I hope this helps each and every one of you not only in weight loss but believing in YOU! Don’t let other people tell you who you are. You run this town! It’s your world their just in it. Be your own hero because that is what I decided to be.
    0a7e728d-2c5a-4c6b-a5b8-2e1b907329c6.jpg
    [img]http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx337/tntuatoo/Facebook/Instagram Photos/1db4478c-70d0-455b-85b7-5c0cc0d8f3a5.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx337/tntuatoo/Facebook/Instagram Photos/5593cec9-adaf-41b9-a464-75cde10f910a.jpg[/img]
    8dadf2c4-9f64-4ae2-ba30-047cdcdbe77a.jpg
    Some of these pics are headshots I took about a week ago, I use to act before I had kids, I decided to take some time off, but now that my youngest is starting preschool soon I am looking forward to doing more auditions. I just shot for a Converse commercial a month ago can’t wait till I can post that I have gotten a speaking role in film or tv=) This all happened when I decided to do me, to forget about the ones hurting my feelings and to look to the future. Good things happened when I focused on the people who loved and supported me rather than the ones being mean to me. The sorrow of my family who has passed on remains but going to the gym helps tremendously and saying my prayers every single day helps also. Step your game up guys, don’t punk out you owe it to yourself to love yourself, if you can’t love yourself be my friend and I’ll take care of you darnit! Lol. Please feel free to add me and ask questions I would love to help.

P.s. On Feb of this year I was actually 10lb below my goal but I did not count it because I knew it was due to depression for it was my uncles and baby brother's year anniversary of their death. So I knew the lbs. were going to come back because I had lost 10lb in less than two weeks. (sure enough they made their way back to mama)
    P.s.s. I also found out if you gain it fast you lose it fast, example if you go on vacation and put on 10lbs as long as you come back and get back to your regular routine the lbs come off just as fast. That was a very reassuring fact I found to be true for me throughout this process. =)

All my best,
    Fue=)

Holy man, you don't even look like the same person!! What an inspiration you are!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!