I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    oh wow! To say that you look amazing is an understatement. You look beyond amazing! You should be so very proud. Absolutely beautiful :-)
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Alright MFpals I just went through and broke down the dates of lbs loss through out the past year, you will see my plateaus, the questions are still pouring in. I am taking each one down. I am overwhelmed (with delight) at your responses and for some that have shared personal info with me in hopes of my help and answers to help you I see you and I will gladly get to you. I want to reassure you that I am on it. For now I have to make lunch for my girls and register one for school today will work more on the questions tonight ok. Befriend me so you can see when I post the answers to the best of my abilities. You will be surprised that it wasn't any gluten free or Atkins but simply smaller portions, and for the work outs they were mostly only an hour each of the 5 days (spinning) sometimes a little more and a lot of discipline at first but not so much now. If I don't get back to you right away, no worries I surely will. I want to take my time with each and every one of you after I post for all the questions. =)
    Take care everyone=)
    Sincerely,
    Fue=)
  • LisabethHalstead
    LisabethHalstead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this. I loved reading your story; it really touched my heart. Congrats on your success and all the best to you!
  • brennamacdowell
    brennamacdowell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look just amazing!
  • back2_200
    back2_200 Posts: 27
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    "Be your own hero." Great advice. And, great job! You're stunning.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    u look simply wonderful and beautiful... congrats
  • xmarykaterose
    xmarykaterose Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing!! What a transformation!! congrats!
  • Riss2010
    Riss2010 Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing lifestyle change! You seem so full of life & ready to tackle anything (and look great doing it)! Love it! You are a big inspiration of mine now :)
  • Celyon
    Celyon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is fantastic. Thank you for sharing, it really is inspirational. :smile:
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic results, you look amazing! You should be so proud of what you've achieved and especially given the awful behaviour of some people. Be proud, be happy and enjoy yourself. You deserve great things. Thanks for sharing, it's so inspiring to see how people turn their lives around.
    Wishing you every success and happiness
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! Thanks for your inspirational words- really needed to hear them today!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • droozel
    droozel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No more pictures I see :(
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options

hey there bud I am trying to fix the picture buddy but we can be friends and u can see some pics on there=)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options

Looks like the pictures are back yaaay=)
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's AMAZING!!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You look stunning xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!