I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look beautiful!!
  • Mommy23js
    Mommy23js Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a story! you are indeed a strong and beautiful person inside and out. What lucky kids to have a mom like you!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the light in your eyes, even in your "before" pictures.
    You do "own it" and you should. Congratulations!!!! :happy:
  • 37lbs_to_go
    37lbs_to_go Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I've just started my journey to health and happiness and find this so inspiring.
  • TeresaGoal145lbs
    TeresaGoal145lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Beautiful!
  • discoburn
    discoburn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you look absolutely amazing! Your post was really inspirational, well done for an incredible achievement. :) Thank you for sharing your story
  • BrandiLou1984
    Options
    Beautiful work!!!!:wink:
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! You are going to motivate and inspire people!
  • tracywatson710
    tracywatson710 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! Thank you for sharing your success, it helps keep those of us still on our way motivated!
  • SarahNicoleW94
    Options
    omg you look amazing!! total transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing- I am 5 feet 7 so I hope to be the same
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG, I shed some tears here at work. I just also recenlty lost a family member to suicide. And it's the toughest pain I've ever had to deal with, but instead of falling into a deep dark depression (which I did a few times this year) I'm trying to styy heatly and happy. Thanks for the motivation today :)
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous and so much younger! I wouldn't guess you past 25 years old!
  • catbirdly
    catbirdly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you but I want you to know that I am so PROUD of you. Yes, for sticking with losing weight but most of all for owning your life and taking charge of your health and happiness. Good for you! Thank you for posting your story. It will help a lot of people, I am sure of it.
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, not only what you acomplished but also on the whole mindset <3
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! When people say "look on the bright side" ...they just need to look at your post.
  • meganmadigan
    meganmadigan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    congrats! thanks for sharing your story :)
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's quite a story! So many people on here seem to have toxic, sicko folks hanging around and/or relatives! I'm glad you got past that!

My toxic relatives was one of the reasons I picked Martial Arts over the fun of Oriental Dance. There is something more intimidating to shooting your mouth off to someone who can drop-kick you in the face than wiggling about in a pretty costume! (Not that Oriental dance isn't as hard a hell.)
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing story! You look STUNNING! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!