I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• sallycue
    sallycue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and glow !!! I am soooo motivated and pleased for you
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous--amazing job! Wow!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am your height and my ultimate goal weight is your goal weight so this is very much inspiring to me! Thanks for sharing!
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Your photos are absolutely awesome and inspiring. I started at 188 lbs. in September 2013 (after topping out at 200 the year before) and my goal is 135-140, so it's amazing to see your transformation since your numbers are so close to mine. Thank you and best wishes with your commercial acting career...your head and body shots are great and I'm sure your agents will have no trouble representing you. I was a voice and acting talent in Detroit for many years until I had kids and kind of left the on-camera stuff behind for the same reasons as you.

Congratulations on the wonderful achievement...now go shine in front of the camera!!
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped at your pictures!! You are a natural beauty. Great job and you deserve to be super proud!! :flowerforyou:
  • juggler63
    Options
    Incredible. Congratulations! I'm just learning that it's hard work but it's work it!
  • EmilyL128
    EmilyL128 Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success and thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration, and your story is a reminder that to take care of and show love to other people, you must first take care of yourself. For too long I let people's negative comments affect me and I think they just actually contributed more to my emotional and binge eating rather than motivating me to lose weight. I have started dwelling on these negative comments again recently but your story has reminded me that it is more important to focus on ME and not waste my time giving THEM a second thought! Anyway, mini-rant over, well done again and all the best to you and your family. I bet they are all super proud of you!
  • rdvorak
    rdvorak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You inspire me. Thank you.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! And the best part -- -happy!
  • columbiaaa
    Options
    wow!!! You look incredible!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow well done!
  • IsabellaGiano
    IsabellaGiano Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Uao!
    You look... fabulous... stunning... smiling like the sun!
    Thank you so much for sharing... your success story is incredibly motivating!
    Looking at your happy face makes me smile too :)
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Amazing- you did great!

I hope that the toxic family member has either gotten counseling and straighten their act up or has been kicked to the curb!
  • SkylerLickel
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats to you ????
  • blovesit
    blovesit Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations - you look stunning!!!!!
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic transformation.

be very proud of your self, you look awesome

David :happy:
  • klingonbarbie
    klingonbarbie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    your story touched me! WELL DONE = certain aspects of your story mirrors mine, I've just started my journey with a lot of bi-polar thoughts, under active thyroid & years of being a serial comfort eater...your pictures are wonderful & sometimes nasty troll like comments in your life can be the kick start we all need. WELL DONE
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and look fabulous. Thank you for sharing your story and photos with us.
    I needed a push to get back on track and you have given it to me.

:flowerforyou:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Oh wow - You look beautiful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!