I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you for taking your life back. I get that this was way more than losing weight. Hats off to you.
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations, thank you for sharing :)
  • ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing your story when I first started back in January and I have always had you on my mind, you are a great inspiration to me. All those times I have wanted to give up I reminded myself of your story. Great Job and God Bless :)
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • greensgirl
    greensgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! Thank you for sharing your story!!:-)
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love this!! It brought tears to my eyes. I love hearing stories about people who overcame a dark time in their life and KICKED *kitten*!!!! You are truly an inspiration and should consider public speaking and sharing your story to others :)
  • FitFunLosAngeles
    FitFunLosAngeles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, and your photos of course. You run this town, girl! Love that :)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Beautiful , congratulations! you look great!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    LOL! When I got to your after pic I was like NO WAY (in fact I really said it out loud too) and then I had to scroll up and down a few times.

UNBELIEVABLE!
  • suemarotz
    suemarotz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! What an amazing and inspirational transformation. Family loss can really take a toll on us physically and mentally but you are coming through tragedy with beauty and inspiration.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Holy Moses!!! Is that really you??? Lol You look totally amazing and your inner happiness shines from
    your face.
    Can I ask how you lost the weight?
    Thanks
    Sue

Hi Sue, I will post everything I am doing from when I started to now, I am taking down questions everyone has emailed me and grouped them together so I can answer everyone at once=) But in a nutshell, I work out 5 times a week for one hour (usually cycling), I eat within my range usually above or below by 200 calories and I try not to eat after 8pm. oh and I drink water more than fishes do! =)
  • Gensgoal
    Gensgoal Posts: 1
    Options
    I just had my third child on March 26th and your story is so inspirational to me! Thank you for putting your story out there, very brave! You are beautiful inside and out!!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations in everything!!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    LOL! When I got to your after pic I was like NO WAY (in fact I really said it out loud too) and then I had to scroll up and down a few times.

UNBELIEVABLE!

That reminds me of when I saw one of my old dancers I use to dance Polynesian dancing with, I was 190lb but when he saw me last I was 125lbs. He kept looking at me because he didn't know if it was me. I finally said "Yes Travis it's me, I'm in here somewhere." Poor guy was traumatized.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS you are a different person! You look beautiful and confident! CONGRATS!!!:bigsmile:
  • amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look beautiful!!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you for taking your life back. I get that this was way more than losing weight. Hats off to you.

Very much so=)
  • Modern_Warrior
    Options
    Hahaha!!! MILF status! So are you bragging or complaining about your husband keeping his hands off you? :) Either way, a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS are in order. Very nice job; well done!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!