New and need motivation!

Options
Hi everyone!

I spent alllllllllllllll of my 20's going out, drinking, and enjoying fast food. Now that I am in my 30's it is a whole new ball game. I really want to hold myself accountable and achieve my goals. It is difficult at times since my friends aren't really into fitness at all. My husband has began this journey with me and help to keep me motivated. But I would like to meet more people with a similar journey. My goal is to lose 50lbs this year so when we are ready to start a family my body is also ready. I've tried to lose weight before, but always fail because I become pressured into the drinking or brunches with mimosas. ;-/

But I am excited to meet you all and hearing of everyone else's journey as well. Hope everyone is having an amazing day! :-)

Replies

• deblay35
    deblay35 Posts: 2
    Options
    We share the same motivation! Although I'm enjoying the opportunity to just be a happily married couple, I'm preparing my body to be a mommy one day. We'll keep each other motivated, Sis! :happy:
  • amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    I would love to support everyone on this journey of healthy living. Anyone can add me :smile:
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love to support anyone on the same journey I am! Feel free to add me :)
  • tiffanyw1908
    tiffanyw1908 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Dee!!!!

Yes!! I will be bugging you for motivation now!! :-)
  • KButterfly175
    KButterfly175 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 about a month ago! Ready for a summer time fine body! :) Feel free to add me! MOTIVATION!
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    im 22 and would love to help ya out on your journey, just add me
  • judgestacy
    Options
    This year, I am focusing on being stronger and more energetic, so I am currently only using MFP for exercise and water tracking and not tracking weight (It's a psychological thing for me), but still love MFP for the encouragement and motivation! Anyone feel free to add me too!