I finally met my goal!!! Pics included enjoy =)

Options

Replies

• luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and pics when there's barbecue in the house! OMG I am trying so hard to resist eating more than my calorie limit. Your post helped me immensely! Congrats, you gorgeous creature!
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so different and so much younger, Congrats very inspirational!!!!
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey. I can relate with so much of your story too. I do hope to be where you are in a few years. <3 Good luck on your auditions!
  • Smooth06
    Smooth06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
  • bri9891
    bri9891 Posts: 2
    Options
    you look so incredible!!! be proud of yourself :) beautiful!:happy:
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Bravo...Bravo...Bravo!!!!!!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats! You look beautiful.
  • UFITYETXX
    UFITYETXX Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congrats, love your story and all your success :-)
  • cyn853
    cyn853 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look absoluetey fabulous ,well done to you:smile:
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is very inspirational and you are one hot mama! :) I admire your positive attitude despite sad circumstances with the family deaths and those very hurtful comments. Thank you for sharing - you are beautiful inside and out!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I remember your post around the time i started- nov.2013. What a huge change since then.... Wow... You look beautiful!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look so great and full of energy and you look years younger!! congrats!
  • jeterkl
    jeterkl Posts: 3
    Options
    I love the way u said " You run this town! It’s your world their just in it. Be your own hero" I am going to write that down, look at it often. If thats ok with you ?
  • maritza2000
    maritza2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look wonderful!!!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is one heck of a transformation! You look amazing!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love the way u said " You run this town! It’s your world their just in it. Be your own hero" I am going to write that down, look at it often. If thats ok with you ?

Go right ahead, read it and let it fuel you b4 you go to the gym, read it when people start shooting cannons of hateful words at you and remember you can be titanium to all that. Some people just can't stand when you are happy and they take their bad days out on you. Go right ahead=)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Guys thank you for all the lovely comments and grats. I will put my girls down to sleep tonight and go through all your questions both from this thread and from emails and i will come up with a detailed list of things i did and am doing. Then I will post tomorrow. I was going to try to do it tonight but i want it to be thorough so i can answer everyone's questions. I am so glad that everyone is inspired!!! Good things happen just hang on when things get bad, and when bad things or sad things happen don't rush to get out of the grief there is only one way and that is through it not around it:heart: . Let your heart lead you out when you are ready. When you emerge take yourself to the gym or outside and release all of those emotions, sad, angry, happy, hopelessness, confusion and more through sweat!! Thanks again i am so taken back by every single comment!!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    I remember your post around the time i started- nov.2013. What a huge change since then.... Wow... You look beautiful!

Lol yes it took me a while to lose those 6lbs but i had gained 10lbs around xmas and had to lose it (which wasn't really hard once i got back into the routine) plus losing the weight wasn't a race for me. The slower i lose it the harder it is for the lbs to come back.=)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    you are stunningly beautiful- a phoenix rising from the ashes!
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Stunning!! You look absolutely fabulous!! I love that pink and white dress too. So gorgeous! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!