Looking for positive motivated friends

Options
I've only been a Myfitnesspal user for about two weeks now and have some awesome results. I wanna have a core group of supportive friends that can share work outs and healthly meals. Even discuss day that get hard. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

ADD ME: laurenflichman

Replies

• erinelissa91
    erinelissa91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    We can do this together. I am also in search of dedicated, motivated friends and people that I can share the good and the bad times with.

Anyone with these same goals and dedication, feel free to add me. I would love to share recipes, workouts, and any other advice!
  • cyn853
    cyn853 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi every body,i am a personal trainer but in amongst making other peoples dreams come true I now need to achieve 5kg loss for my dads upcoming wedding in july.yay so excited.............anyone else want to share whats amping them for their goals and drive for my fitness pal..?
  • GroovyGma73
    Options
    Hi All, Im also looking for friends to help motivate and to motivate myself, Im also studying Nutrition for the next 4 years to help myself and others feel free to add me
  • sharenajohns
    Options
    Hi ladies!...I am new to this calorie counting thing...lol..I use to always say I would never count calories cause it was too much work...but I am on day 19 of my streak and love it!..keeps me more focused on what I eat..and I would love to have some friends. ..:-)
  • laurenflichman
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the requests. I'm always looking for more friends who have the same common goals.
  • stronghealthywoman
    stronghealthywoman Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Always looking to make new friends that share commons things like making better choice when it comes to foods and lifestyles.

Definitely send me friend requests!
  • faboulas47
    Options
    Lets do it! I will add you! I'm a positive person!
  • faboulas47
    Options
    Lets loose this weight and get healthy and stay healthy together!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Me I am on here all the time - feel free to add me x
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • zoe2434
    zoe2434 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends to help keep me in check! Feel free to add me!
  • ittiebittie91
    Options
    I want motivated friends too! I have around 115lbs to lose and I love hearing about other peoples progress! Good luck everyone :) add me
  • bblysca2
    bblysca2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll add you! I need some positive motivation, and I'm hoping this is the place to be! :)
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    add me if you want...anyone out there welcome to join my page!!
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I log in everyday and try to motivate as much as possible! I am on a 101 day streak for logging in! I workout and eat a low calorie most of the time but I still eat candy, drink beer and cheeseburgers when I want. I have lost 18 pounds and would love to help anybody that would like to add me :)
  • mariai_martinez
    mariai_martinez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I am also a newbie tomorrow will be my 1 week mark of counting calories. I always thought it would be impossible for me to count, but here I am going strong! I am on daily, and super positive! :)
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - love making new friends on here. I log daily as well
  • popcorn2010
    popcorn2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love the positivity!!
  • laurenflichman
    Options
    Wow, what a response! I'm excited to have such motivated people to share with.
  • 63babygirl
    63babygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Pam and I would love to be added so we can be supportive and be accountability buddies!