Hi I'm Kayla!

Options
Hello! my name is Kayla. I'm 27 years old and have been over weight my whole life. I can't remember a time where i wasn't. I have been OK with my size for some time now but just resonantly i got a new job where their dress code was business casual. I have lots of pretty tops and a few skirts but when i went to find some great looking dress pants none seemed to fit me. Plus I'm the biggest size in the plus size store here. It really hurt when i sat down and really thought about my size. You know when its time to change when your not looking for tops that you like, but yet tops that come in your size.

I have a loving boyfriend that is doing this with me and has my back 100 % of the way. I couldn't ask for more. But when i saw this Webpage i couldn't be more excited! I really hope that this is the push i need to keep me on the right track.

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • kaylajane87
    Options
    Hi Kayla!! Best of luck to you!!!
    Thank you so much!
  • catawbalovely
    catawbalovely Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you can do this!
  • kaylajane87
    Options
    welcome!! you can do this!
    Thank you i think i can too!
  • pdxvintagette
    pdxvintagette Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!

Remember that you can do it. Take Yoda's advice "there is no TRY." You will get healthy and lose weight if you believe in yourself and put in the work to get there.