Where do you notice weight loss first?

Options

Replies

• jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    my face and my rear goes first, belly is the last place to go!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My tummy has shrunk the most, but I've also noticed my thighs are a lot thinner!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Top down definitely face chest and lastly where I want it most hips and thighs
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    my face and my rear goes first, belly is the last place to go!

This
  • kar1ey
    kar1ey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For me it was knees, elbows, wrists, upper shoulders... I noticed that I could feel these bones more than I could with the few extra pounds.
  • sandracornelius
    Options
    Waist and stomach.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Mine comes off in reverse order to where it went on. So, stomach and face. If the trend holds true, the last place it''ll come off is my butt and thighs.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My face and waist :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It may be all in my head, but I feel like I can see a difference in my face almost immediately. Maybe it's not as immediate as I think it is, but it's definitely the place that I notice it first. Next would be my waist. It doesn't seem to budge from the belly nearly as quickly.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Neck and shoulders
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I don't know what goes first for me, but my muffin-top gut and 2nd chin always seem to be last. My legs can fit into smaller pants than my waist will allow, it's so frustrating! I guess my legs and ribs/stomach-area go first.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    depends where i start!

this latest time, it's been my butt/hips
    usually I lose it evenly and keep my same proportions, but I gained some in th ebutt, so the first thing to go was the hips/butt.
    now that Im back to my "normal" proportions I imagine I will lose it evenly again, boobs, waist, hips, butt, face, legs arms...
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Always when I lose weight, it is most noticeable first around my ribcage, under the breasts. I've lost just 5 lbs. but people are noticing (well, those who see me in underwear or nude, which means my niece and my husband.) And me.
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    I always lose weight in my legs first. My tummy is always last as per my luck (or lack thereof).
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    my face and upper chest, first time in a long time i've had one chin and you can see my collar bones :) according to other people my stomach and hip area has gone down but i havent noticed it yet xx
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Torso.
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I notice an all over change usually. My weight isnt perfectly distributed but it comes off evenly.
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Darn it, the one place I DON'T need to lose--my A**!!:grumble:
  • lmnconn
    lmnconn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Face first and then down from there. (neck, clavicle, shoulders, chest, ...................hips and legs will be the last to lose)
  • SkylerLickel
    Options
    Everytime I start to lose weight the first thing to get smaller is my chest. Then I feel my tummy and thighs start to look and feel very soft and jelly like. After that everywhere else slims down at the same pace. I do wish my face would stay a bit more round though at my normal weight it is very skinny.