What are some foods to stay away from?

Options

Replies

• Paula71jnj
    Paula71jnj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Why would yo say cauliflower? I eat quite a lot of this thinking it's a veg and it's ok
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    For the sake of those around you...avoid any food that gives you severe gas problems...or...eat them when you are alone.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I have to stay away from peanut butter. It's one of my favorite things and has a ton of stuff that's really bad for you (hydrogenated oils) and I always eat way too much of it.

It's partially hydrogenated oils you should be careful of as these may contain trans fats.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    the only thing I don't eat is spinich and kale mixed in a smoothie together...tastes like a dirty potato...

and yes I would know what it tastes cause I worked on a potato harvester...with no face mask...
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Why would yo say cauliflower? I eat quite a lot of this thinking it's a veg and it's ok
    Because gross?

In B4 cauliflower "pizza" is just as good as actual pizza.

Or cauliflower rice.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Foods that you will eat, eat, eat, and eat some more until everything you have is gone. For me it's salty grains like popcorn and saltines. This is not because you can't lose weight eating popcorn and saltines, but because I can't control myself and eat just a little.

Other than that, no, nothing really.

This ^^

Stay away from "trigger foods" that cause you to overeat. And, naturally, any food for which you have an allergy or intollerance. Otherwise, just make sure your diet is balanced nutritionally. Eat wholesome foods that provide the nutrients you need, then use extra calories to eat whatever makes you happy.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Whatever ones that put you over your calorie goal.

But on a different tone,

Sour Cream
    Avocado (I'll catch hell on here for that one)
    Fish ( that too)

These 3 things make me want to VOMIT.

But, but fish tacos!!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Hey,

This is Jessica. I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted. It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, it completely changed my body and my whole life.

After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.

I’m 45 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I lost 55 lbs weight; inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips.

Now listen closely and stay with me for what I’m about to share. Have you ever suffered from that terrible rebound weight gain after you stop a diet? Well that’s because your Leptin dropped significantly making your metabolism even slower than before you started the diet resulting in fat piling back on even when you’re eating next to nothing.

The Venus Factor http://rdd.me/sozc58ke is the first and only weight loss plan designed to dramatically increase female metabolism and bring out the sexy goddess in you by delivering fast, long term, enjoyable fat loss.

pls go.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Sprouts. Disgusting...
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Hey,

This is Jessica. I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted. It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, it completely changed my body and my whole life.

After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated.

I’m 45 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I lost 55 lbs weight; inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips.

Now listen closely and stay with me for what I’m about to share. Have you ever suffered from that terrible rebound weight gain after you stop a diet? Well that’s because your Leptin dropped significantly making your metabolism even slower than before you started the diet resulting in fat piling back on even when you’re eating next to nothing.

The Venus Factor http://rdd.me/sozc58ke is the first and only weight loss plan designed to dramatically increase female metabolism and bring out the sexy goddess in you by delivering fast, long term, enjoyable fat loss.

You are funny... and talking complete cr@p
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey,

SPAM!!
  • deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anything that says "harmful if swallowed" or "do not ingest" on the label. Those little silica packets that comes with your shoes - don't eat those.

LOLLLLL! Oh yeah, and peach pits......the inside contains a bit of arsenic. Other than that have anything you want as long as you can account for it. Remember, ya gotta live!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

The Venus Factor <snip> is the first and only weight loss plan designed to dramatically increase female metabolism and bring out the sexy goddess in you by delivering fast, long term, enjoyable fat loss.

^total twaddle.
  • trinity5703
    Options
    There isnt too much I wont eat, except tho I just cant get my head wrapped around mushrooms, califlower, or liver. Im not a big sweet eater, I can go 6 months or more without touching chocolate.

But Pizza.... is a total Red Light for me. Left to my own devices I will eat an entire 12 inch by myself.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Isolated nutrients. Oils, sugars, protein powders, vitamin pills, etc.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Okra. Its slimy,
    Asparagus. It makes your pee smell funny.
    Fake soy pasta. See "slimy" above.
    Chocolate. Its mine.
    Rocks. Hard on the teeth.
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Okra. Its slimy,
    Asparagus. It makes your pee smell funny.
    Fake soy pasta. See "slimy" above.
    Chocolate. Its mine.
    Rocks. Hard on the teeth.
    This.
    Except the chocolate is mine.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Tofu
    Beets
    Spotted d*ck
    Human flesh (unless you are a zombie)

....and lastly, stay away from beefarino!

hqdefault.jpg