What do you eat when you're craving chocolate?

Options

Replies

• Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I usually have Skinny Cow chocolates - it's, I think, 120 calories for an entire bar and they're really good. Kills a craving in no time.
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Emerald cocoa roast almonds. Or chocolate, but I actually like those almonds so much more. 4g of sugar, too!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    looks to me like youve got 940cals left for the day.
    can you shift anything to make it fit?

how did you determine 1270cals/day was right for you?
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate bars.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    Blasphemy!! Lol... there is ALWAYS room for chocolate. Honestly, like other poster have said, you can fit a piece or two (or 10) into your day. No need to binge and have 3 snickers bars. Dark chocolate kisses are awesome by the way. In the end, going over your macros a little won't derail your progress. If anything, being flexible will allow a healthy relationship with food, and give you the tools and confidence you need to maintain your goals over the long term.

LOL, my thoughts exactly! There is always room for M&M's, Reeses Peanutbutter Cup, the list goes on!

To answer the question, I eat chocolate when I want to, I just don't over indulge!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    When I am craving chocolate, I eat chocolate.
    The same principle goes for anything I crave.

If you deny yourself what you crave, it makes it worse!!
  • GymKitty36
    GymKitty36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Jello Mousse Temptations! Totally curbs the craving for chocolate with only 60 calories, 3g of fat and no sugar! They are delicious! :)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    article-1231705-0764CA4C000005DC-539_468x245.jpg

hershey16729.jpg

0003400005664_500X500.jpg

Edited to add more noms.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,951 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate I eat chocolate...
  • IUGB
    IUGB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When I want chocolate, I eat chocolate.

If you're really worried about making it fit, go for a walk instead of watching TV.
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Options
    Blasphemy!! Lol... there is ALWAYS room for chocolate. Honestly, like other poster have said, you can fit a piece or two (or 10) into your day. No need to binge and have 3 snickers bars. Dark chocolate kisses are awesome by the way. In the end, going over your macros a little won't derail your progress. If anything, being flexible will allow a healthy relationship with food, and give you the tools and confidence you need to maintain your goals over the long term.

Great advise!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

^^ This
  • chankanaab07
    chankanaab07 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Like many others have already said, I'd just eat a little bit of chocolate.

If you are like me though and don't trust yourself with a whole bag of Dove Promises or whatever sitting out, put it somewhere inconvenient to get to to discourage mindless grazing. Grab your piece or two, put the bag back in its out-of-the-way spot in the cabinet above the fridge, and go about your day. :)
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I do a few different things depending on my mood. I either eat a square or two of the dark chocolate (usually 3 squares of what I get is like, 90cals), a small snack size bag of M&M's, or a mug of hot chocolate. All of them satisfy me! I'd rather go over cals a bit (my cals are set at 1600, but that is my min) instead of not having it for days and wanting it so bad I gorge on the stuff one day. Going a little over cals is no big deal especially if it helps you to stay on track long term.
  • ddino
    ddino Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate. Dove dark chocolate mini squares that I keep in the freezer. If they're frozen, I can't just chomp through them, I have to basically keep them in my mouth as they melt. It works really good for me to get a good fill of it. I usually only have 2 or 3 and it's right around 100ish calories for those.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Your diary says you have 1040 calories left today, without accounting for any exercise you may or may not do. You can't make it fit? Try harder.

Because I have all my meals planned out today, and today is my rest day soooo lol.

So what you're saying is you don't want chocolate that badly. Well this thread was a colossal waste of time.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    One Hershey's special dark chocolate kiss is 21.111 calories. If you're on a rest day, walk an extra 60-70 steps and you will burn off 20 calories.
  • sdionnemoore
    sdionnemoore Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just discovered a new Snicker's bar--Rockin' Nut Road. Same as the Snicker's Dark, but it has almonds instead of peanuts. YUM! I've only been able to find them at Wal-Mart and even then I have to really look to find them.

230 cals

Really hoping they'll keep this bar around and eventually do minis.
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    Lindt dark chocolate truffle... just one does the trick! Now I want one
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!! I will literally go that extra mile for a chocolate treat!