Replies

• cortneyrc
    cortneyrc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Qpid_Mi
    Qpid_Mi Posts: 2
    Options
    Ohhh I like this, add me too !! I really want to get fit and lose some lbs, I love having a positive group of people that motivates each other :) I'm such a noob to this calorie count, but dieting have always been a battle for me, I just love food, ugh... Haha
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm based in the uk but would also like to offer support! Add me cuz I sure do need support with this change!
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Friend request for newbie trying to make friends with people who want to chat about issues dealing with weight loss and healthy eating as well as day to day life challenges. I welcome your input and friendship.
  • laurenflichman
    Options
    Make sure you all add me. I'm on everyday and very dedicated to healthy eating and exercise. Let's motivate one another.
  • Technolero
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and have some awesome friends already, but I could always use some more (especially once I get past the easy part). Please add me and I promise I'll stay in touch.
  • Gregbarnes300
    Gregbarnes300 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also. i am on everyday!! We can all do this together..
  • EricaSlaughter
    EricaSlaughter Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm always looking for friends to help stay motivated. I have a trip to Jamaica in June and a wedding in October to get ready for.
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Congrats on joining!! Feel free to add me :) Always happy to help motivate and to have others motivate me!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all...Hope you reach your goals..

anyone can feel free to add if they want additional motivation
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends on MFP as well, I'm in desperate need of motivation! Anything to kick my rear in gear :) I love when people band together to help each other out!
  • laurenflichman
    Options
    You guys all rock
  • Jacksonsufc
    Jacksonsufc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me and ill share what i've learnt on the way!

Good Luck!!
  • crowfriend
    crowfriend Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started today. I decided to try one last time to do it myself w/o throwing lots of money at it like is required from Jenny Craig, Nutri-system, Slimgenics, etc. I have few skills at counting points like WW and basically that just boils down to calorie counting anyway. Am so glad I'm not alone out here and look forward to supporting you guys as well as learning better what I don't know how...like adding in my home cooked meals to my calorie counter. This sight seems to have a more user-friendly one of those than some others, but still really new at learning how to post.
    crow
  • calicocally
    Options
    Always looking for friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • laurenflichman
    Options
    Such positive response
  • Caronnie
    Caronnie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends with the same goal to lose weight, eat better and be healthy. I don't have many in the "real world" so please add me! :)
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    you can add me, everyone is welcome...I post and log daily
  • dashingdev
    dashingdev Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! I am just getting back on track and would love some extra motivation and to motivate others as well. Please add me as I need all the support I can get. Have a wonderful Wednesday!! :)
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to motivate me and to help motivate them. Anyone can add me.