Juice plus - newbie

Options
So I am wanting to start the juice plus and detox my body, my cousin has lost 12 pound in 2 weeks.

Has any body had success with diet??????

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    curious as to what toxins this cleanse will get rid of that your body does not detox on its own? Can you please name one?
  • aem135
    aem135 Posts: 44
    Options
    I've done juicing before in general, for about 1-2 weeks and lost 6-7 lbs.
    It's hard at first, but you adjust and definitely see results with not only weight loss but
    also in how you feel and look. I might do it again to crush my plateau and flush toxins :)
  • ndj1979
    Options
    It's hard at first, but you adjust and definitely see results with not only weight loss but
    also in how you feel and look. I might do it again to crush my plateau and flush toxins :)

you realize that your body flushes toxins on its own, right?
  • charshan87
    Options
    No really wow thanks for letting usknow that
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I use Juice Plus golf balls, but they don't detox anything, they just have a nice feel around the green and good spin off the irons.

Just out of curiosity, are your liver, kidneys, and bowels not functioning properly? Or does money just burn a hole in your pocket?

Rigger
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    When I have excess money to blow, I buy stuff like running shoes and real food. But that's just me. I'm wasteful like that.

Tell me more about toxins
  • charshan87
    Options
    wow loving the support and yeah I have money to burn
  • zilfig64
    zilfig64 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Totally in for the kick-*kitten* comments, crushing of spirits, and the "Don't confuse me with facts - tell me the stupid and costly thing I am about to do is ok!" responses.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options

Don't use science in Juice threads.... They don't like science.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    wow loving the support and yeah I have money to burn

I was not aware that we are supposed to "support" every horrible idea on put on the forums...

If you want to waste your money, then please be my guest..

What are you doing is completely unnecessary as your body is already getting rid of the "toxins"
  • charshan87
    Options
    I don't mind science, what I don't appreciate is peoples judgement and rude comments.

All I wanted to know is if people had a success with this not peoples opinion on how I spend my money.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I don't mind science, what I don't appreciate is peoples judgement and rude comments.

All I wanted to know is if people had a success with this not peoples opinion on how I spend my money.

then the answer is no because your body already detoxifies itself...

end thread/
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Oh FPS.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options

See this, this is why you're getting pushback. You already made up your mind, and no amount of sense will talk you out of it, now you just want a bunch of strangers on the net to reaffirm your poor decision. Not going to happen, many of us have had success, and many have tried the magic detox and cleanses. You're getting solid advice from experienced people, THAT IS SUPPORTIVE, now you're getting uppity because we aren't patting you on the back for a poor choice. Get over yourself and listen to those who have been there, done that, or embrace failure.

Rigger
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Three words:

Obnoxious pyramid scheme.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    So I am wanting to start the juice plus and detox my body, my cousin has lost 12 pound in 2 weeks.

Has any body had success with diet??????

I've had much success with the Eat What I Want In Moderation diet.

Give it a shot!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options

You got your answer 4 post down. Your body flushes toxins on it's own so there can't be anymore success than what you are already getting.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Juice Plus is not the same as juicing. It's a supplement.

OP, I used it for awhile. I saw absolutely no benefit from it and lost no weight while using it. I lost weight because I ate at a calorie deficit. I did however lose a lot of money while using it.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

See this, this is why you're getting pushback. You already made up your mind, and no amount of sense will talk you out of it, now you just want a bunch of strangers on the net to reaffirm your poor decision. Not going to happen, many of us have had success, and many have tried the magic detox and cleanses. You're getting solid advice from experienced people, THAT IS SUPPORTIVE, now you're getting uppity because we aren't patting you on the back for a poor choice. Get over yourself and listen to those who have been there, done that, or embrace failure.

Rigger

The wisdom of Rigger...QFT!!