Progession PIC's Enclosed

I started this weight loss journey when I seen a picture of what I had really turned into. I was shocked. After several years of yo-yo diets, phentermine (diet pills), B12 injections, and many other things, I knew it had to be different and long term. I was no longer satisfied with the ups & downs.
My place of employment did a weight loss challenge and I figured then was my perfect opportunity, I am very competitive. During this time I was still working out and running, but I had stopped the pills, and that is what had caused the gain. The workplace challenge started December of 2012, and ended in May 2013. I started exercising not only in the mornings, but on my lunch hour, walked with friends on breaks, and dabbled with weights. At the end of the challenge I had lost 20lbs, mind you I still had not been convinced that my eating was all that bad (it was), especially for the amount of exercise I was doing. After being plateaued for like what seemed forever, I finally decided I had to change my eating choices. It did not happen overnight, and it has taken from May 2013 - April 2014 to get those additional 11+ pounds of weight loss. I actually came to the point where I was over guesstimating, and when I put my food into the calorie calculator I was only consuming 900-1,000 calories a day. So for me it seems like I tend to go from one extreme to the other. I figured this app/website would definitely help me to stay on track long term.
Along with working out 5-6 days per week, I do fun runs/mud runs, and color runs (with my kids). I am trying to teach them the importance of eating healthy, and loving fitness along the way.
*Hopefully this works the first time*

B-Progress.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!