mariai_martinez Posts: 37 Member
    You look FANTASTIC!! Way to Go :)
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    great job!!

Thank you, very inspiring!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    amazingly inspirational and you look so beautiful! What a transformation, keep it up
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Awesome job, congrats!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Thanks everyone! Your support and kind words motivates me to head into maintenance mode.

"Food is for weight control, exercise is for health."
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    How many calories were you generally maintaining while running? I love running, but i struggle with my calories because I am always extremely hungry. Also, how many miles were you running a week?

Oh...AND...you look amazing!!!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    How many calories were you generally maintaining while running? I love running, but i struggle with my calories because I am always extremely hungry. Also, how many miles were you running a week?

I eat at TDEE -15% while trying to lose the weight and training for my first half marathon. Do you drink protein shakes after running? I always have a whey protein drink or protein bar right after running, extra protein will curb your hunger. Hth
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!