Progession PIC's Enclosed

Options
I started this weight loss journey when I seen a picture of what I had really turned into. I was shocked. After several years of yo-yo diets, phentermine (diet pills), B12 injections, and many other things, I knew it had to be different and long term. I was no longer satisfied with the ups & downs.
My place of employment did a weight loss challenge and I figured then was my perfect opportunity, I am very competitive. During this time I was still working out and running, but I had stopped the pills, and that is what had caused the gain. The workplace challenge started December of 2012, and ended in May 2013. I started exercising not only in the mornings, but on my lunch hour, walked with friends on breaks, and dabbled with weights. At the end of the challenge I had lost 20lbs, mind you I still had not been convinced that my eating was all that bad (it was), especially for the amount of exercise I was doing. After being plateaued for like what seemed forever, I finally decided I had to change my eating choices. It did not happen overnight, and it has taken from May 2013 - April 2014 to get those additional 11+ pounds of weight loss. I actually came to the point where I was over guesstimating, and when I put my food into the calorie calculator I was only consuming 900-1,000 calories a day. So for me it seems like I tend to go from one extreme to the other. I figured this app/website would definitely help me to stay on track long term.
Along with working out 5-6 days per week, I do fun runs/mud runs, and color runs (with my kids). I am trying to teach them the importance of eating healthy, and loving fitness along the way.
*Hopefully this works the first time*

B-Progress.jpg

Replies

• chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job
  • LVereen12
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    wow! You look fantastic. Keep up the amazing work :-)
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • marcyj
    marcyj Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the positive attitude :flowerforyou:
  • mariai_martinez
    mariai_martinez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was so undecided on posting these, but I figure I will never be there again so what the heck! ;) Now on to a fit, happy, healthy life!
  • general_misconception
    Options
    That is AMAZING progress, girl!!! Keep it up! xo
  • crazymama2both
    crazymama2both Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    nice work girl!! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your pics. It's so inspiring to see your progress!
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • Tuesday4422
    Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Way to stick with it!!!
  • pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Nice progress, thanks for sharing.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Thanks for sharing your progress. I can relate to your history of weight fluctuation and being sick of it! Lets lose this weight and stay healthy once and for all :)
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Terrific!
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Very impressive and congrats on all your hard work and efforts!! Love to see this and see you kick butt!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!