late to the game but looking for a new wife!

Options
ShutupndMovee257
ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
fully aware that this is not original and its just a good idea, so I'm copying it from other folks. Lol! I'm not very popular on here and usually my posst go ignored so I figured what the hell. Lol

Must be nice, redheads are preferable but not a must and be drama free. Be over 18, eat a few cheeseburgers and know how to ride! A motorcycle! Geezer! Lol!

Applications can.be submitted now. :)

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Have we met? :flowerforyou:
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I do love cheeseburgers... but I've never ridden a motorcycle. Guess I'm disqualified! ;)
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    How's she?

a367_b4.jpg
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Is there a Led Zeppelin qualification?
  • ConnieChick
    ConnieChick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What kind of motorcycles are we talking here? I don't ride with loud cruisers. I take that back, I will but you gotta ride behind me otherwise I can't hear my music.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    How's she?

a367_b4.jpg

Angels are real! Where can I meet her! Hahaha!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    I do love cheeseburgers... but I've never ridden a motorcycle. Guess I'm disqualified! ;)

Sorry. :(
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    How's she?

a367_b4.jpg

Angels are real! Where can I meet her! Hahaha!

http://www.sturgis.com/

LOL
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    Have we met? :flowerforyou:

Nope, pleasure. Here, have a cheeseburger. :)
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Now I want a cheeseburger. I would post a photo of a hot model eating a cheeseburger, but I am too lazy. It's the thought that counts?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Motorcycles are scary!!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    fully aware that this is not original and its just a good idea, so I'm copying it from other folks. Lol! I'm not very popular on here and usually my posst go ignored so I figured what the hell. Lol

Must be nice, redheads are preferable but not a must and be drama free. Be over 18, eat a few cheeseburgers and know how to ride! A motorcycle! Geezer! Lol!

Nice? I like to think I am....
    Redhead? Nope, auburn but I dye it red sometimes LOL
    Over 18, check....
    Drama free? Double check!
    Eat cheeseburgers? hells yes, with BACON!
    Know how to ride - Triple check! Wait... motorcycle? I was thinking horses hahaha

Well, guess I strike out in the final stages... best of luck Mister! haha BF wouldn't like having to share me anyway :P
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Funny! :flowerforyou:
    p.s. All of the above. :blushing:
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    Now I want a cheeseburger. I would post a photo of a hot model eating a cheeseburger, but I am too lazy. It's the thought that counts?

the effort absolutely does count for something. You definitely get brownie points for that lol
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm......

NO.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    You described me!!!!

Did I? Well apply then!!! ;)
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

Funny! :flowerforyou:
    p.s. All of the above. :blushing:

redheads are definitely my kryptonite ;)

HI! ;)
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options

How about blondes? Post op okay?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they know what this is???

28244cg.jpg