Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Talk about an inspiring transformation! Congrats on your remarkable progress Jw and keep on DOING WORK!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! What workout(s) do you do? Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • dkm30263
    Options
    Did you have any loose skin or excess skin when you got down to 145? If so, what did you do?
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    oh wow.. - if you don't mind me- i would share your story with other friends and your pictures if that's ok ? :) .. all i can say " wow.. it really can be done. Amazing !!
    Thanks for sharing
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all! I am so happy for you and I don't even know you. Thanks for sharing these incredible pictures and for motivating all of us to keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!
  • blakpearl
    Options
    amazing!! nothing some good old hard work, sweat and tears can't do, right :) . Thank you for sharing, it is not easy to open up about subjects like this but believe me, you are an inspiration!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I hope someday I have arms like you......wow, I'd like to see some muscle and not just dangling fat/skin. I'm only 35lbs more than you but my body is nothing close to yours!!

GREAT JOB AND CONGRATULATIONS!
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations! Your family should be very proud of you!
  • mzlaloca
    mzlaloca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow thats so amazing ......
    your my inspiration...i can do it...you proved it
    thank you!
  • resptech97
    Options
    You look great!! I hope someday I have arms like you......wow, I'd like to see some muscle and not just dangling fat/skin. I'm only 35lbs more than you but my body is nothing close to yours!!

GREAT JOB AND CONGRATULATIONS!

HAHA thats what I said. But her progress has been over 4 years.
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Did you have any loose skin or excess skin when you got down to 145? If so, what did you do?

I do have some lose skin...and I haven't dont anything with it.
  • june_warner
    Options
    oh wow.. - if you don't mind me- i would share your story with other friends and your pictures if that's ok ? :) .. all i can say " wow.. it really can be done. Amazing !!
    Thanks for sharing

that's fine!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing!!! Did you really do it without surgery? did you have a problem with excess skin?
  • june_warner
    Options
    omg you look amazing!!! Did you really do it without surgery? did you have a problem with excess skin?

I promise you I have had no surgery of any kind to help me lose weight and I do have some excess skin, but it's not noticable because of where it's at.
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    I am absolutely SPEECHLESS.....words can't describe the inspiration, motivation and pride that these pics insight....You are an awesome specimen of PERSEVERANCE AND PERSISTENCE. Keep posting them up wherever you can send them to tv, magazines and the works. I need to ask, how long was this process and what was effective for you?
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! What an inspiration!!!

Thank you - thank you - thank you for being an example of the no surgery option!! I have a flabby tummy still - but I really hate the thought of surgery - and I can wait, (or would it be "weight" - rim shot! :happy: ) a year or so for my skin to shrink so as to not have surgery!

Thank you for your post!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You totally look amazing!! I am trying to get down to about 130...I am 164 now and I have alot of excess skin around my belly from pregnancy. how did you get your stomach so amazing looking?
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That's determination. That's so inspiring! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! WOW
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a transformation! Congratulations on your success on your road to a healthy lifechange!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!