What do you eat when you're craving chocolate?

Options

Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate after sex. Is that weird?
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate, but I rarely have chocolate "cravings". If I kept chocolate in my desk or nightstand in the event that I did have one, I'd eat the whole bag/bar in one sitting. It works best for me if I don't keep it on hand at all, and that way I don't even think about it. If I DID regularly have chocolate cravings, I'd go get some Skinny Cow chocolate turtles - my boss gave me a bag of these as a thank you awhile back and they were awesome. Luckily, I haven't had moments like that.

Now that I think of it, I rarely have cravings at all. I get hungry and I eat, but I hardly every think, "oh, I really really want some _____." I mean, Chinese food always sounds good, but I don't necessarily "crave" it.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Dove dark chocolate. i just have one piece and let it slowly melt in my mouth. that usually does it for me :smile:

Ohhhh yeah. :heart:
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ....
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    419646.jpg
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    419646.jpg

oh! I need one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tries to reach through the screen and grab one*
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    mix a little bit of cocoa into cottage cheese if you don't have any chocolate around.
    It is delicious :)
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    If I crave chocolate I eat some - Usually I have 70+% bars at home and i eat a portion that fits my day (more I just let a portion dissolve in my mouth and savour it) fixes the craving and dark chocolate is good for you anyway (High in anti oxidants)
    I also eat raw cacao nibs sometimes in my yogurt
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    mix a little bit of cocoa into cottage cheese if you don't have any chocolate around.
    It is delicious :)

Just kill me now. :sick:
  • Jenjenthejetplane1
    Jenjenthejetplane1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I had some chocolate thanks to a coworker, we can all calm down now lol thanks for all the advice.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I had some chocolate thanks to a coworker, we can all calm down now lol thanks for all the advice.

Thank god! I've been concerned...

...just like this this whole thread...
    tumblr_li1z1jRSKy1qcs1oco1_500.gif
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    When I'm craving chocolate I eat chocolate, or something with chocolate in it. Kraft makes a really good Chocolate PB
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Umm...I eat chocolate.
  • makingamiracle
    makingamiracle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    eat it.

but i know what you mean, when i literally can't fit it in then chew gum and chug water. or cup of tea and a *kitten*

I was about to comment on hurtful or derogatory name calling. Then I looked it up and realized that is what cigarettes are sometimes called in the UK. All's good. Carry on.
  • makingamiracle
    makingamiracle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate after sex. Is that weird?

Interesting. I crave sex after eating chocolate. You wouldn't believe the looks THAT gets me at convenience stores.
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I soooo want to go to the store next door to my work and buy some chocolate! I can't fit it into my day today though :(
    I buy dark chocolate echips and almonds and eat them together... Or I eat dark chocolate bars.
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    what do I eat when craving chocolate ? Chocolate.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    My new favorite for chocolate cravings is Chocolate Cheerios! Only 100 cals for 3/4 cup...................and it's actually kinda good for you, so I usually have 2 SERVINGS! Really nice crunch & chocolate taste.

Although sometimes only CHOCOLATE will do :)

Eat on, my friends!
  • Hansonian
    Hansonian Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Look up ChocolateCoveredKatie in Google. I know, it sounds a little sketchy, but it's just a blog of healthy, vegan recipes. She has everything from sweet breakfasts to 5 minute desserts and she includes the nutrition facts for you! You can make a few dozen super healthy cookies to keep around for your chocolate cravings!
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    semi-sweet chocolate chips I count out 8 or so... then if I need more.. another 8... repeat as necessary. Brown Cow chocolate yogurt is good, it's just hard to find where I live.