late to the game but looking for a new wife!

Options

Replies

• KaHam6
    KaHam6 Posts: 36
    Options
    How's she?

a367_b4.jpg

Angels are real! Where can I meet her! Hahaha!

Oh my gosh! Your response totally cracked me up!! Yes, I'm crying a little! :)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    52.jpg

Okay Warrior... I have to know... is this actually a pic of you? :flowerforyou:

LMFAO only in my dreams... *tear* I found that lovely number via google search
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

As for the bachelourette party, can we make him the chip n dale's stripper?

See what I mean? This chick GETS me! And O-M-G kytte I just noticed we are pretty much the same age too.... I hear 'happily ever after' music coming on hahahahaha
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I don't qualify to a couple of those... no red hair and don't ride... I have been in the back of one though. But I wouldn't want it to ruin our friendship anyway ;)
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options

As for the bachelourette party, can we make him the chip n dale's stripper?

See what I mean? This chick GETS me! And O-M-G kytte I just noticed we are pretty much the same age too.... I hear 'happily ever after' music coming on hahahahaha

WIN!! :love:
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    hahaha I hate to leave, the forums are fun today! But.... I must hit the road; quitting time at work and the horse is calling my name...... Catch y'all later :)
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    hahaha I hate to leave, the forums are fun today! But.... I must hit the road; quitting time at work and the horse is calling my name...... Catch y'all later :)

horses are bigger than motorcycles anyway. ;)
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If that's your pic then sign me up!! But my husband might miss me, and I know I'll miss him, so polyandry? lol. I'm pregnant, so there's evidence that I keep putting out even after marriage. And my hair has lots of red in it.....
  • HannahMLittle
    HannahMLittle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well hello :)
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking for a "new wife"? What happened to the last one, didn't like cheeseburgers?
  • Wanting3
    Wanting3 Posts: 48
    Options
    All of the above!.....does being married hurt my chances? :tongue:
  • kjenks123
    kjenks123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    He chopped her up into little pieces and buried her in the basement.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    If that's your pic then sign me up!! But my husband might miss me, and I know I'll miss him, so polyandry? lol. I'm pregnant, so there's evidence that I keep putting out even after marriage. And my hair has lots of red in it.....

of course that's me. You have my word :-)
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    Looking for a "new wife"? What happened to the last one, didn't like cheeseburgers?

she decided I wasn't good enough for her, had an affair. So I lost weight and now I'm more confident!!! :)
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    All of the above!.....does being married hurt my chances? :tongue:

Just a bit. Lol! Shame. ;)
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    good luck on that !
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    52.jpg

Okay Warrior... I have to know... is this actually a pic of you? :flowerforyou:

LMFAO only in my dreams... *tear* I found that lovely number via google search

Well, you're still a princess for sharing her with us. :heart:
  • them_and_me
    them_and_me Posts: 60 Member
    Options

she decided I wasn't good enough for her, had an affair. So I lost weight and now I'm more confident!!! :)

Killer job turning a big debbie downer moment into that amazing body!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm not a redhead, I'm not drama-free, I'm over 18, I ate a cheeseburger today, and I can barely ride a bike, much less a motorcycle.

Do I win? (remember, we had a heart to heart one day via messages! That meant something!)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm sometimes a red head, drama free, definitely over 18, eat cheeseburgers, especially with bacon, always wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and I ride a horse too.