I need a new life

Options
2»

Replies

• Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We may need multiple cabana boys with multiple talents, Angel. Consider all applications.

This is true! Gotta keep a look out for my gal pals! I call dibs....

Your island, your dibs. Just find lots and lots of cabana boys.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I could be the cabana boy for you ladies if you want me to.

Application processing :wink:

application sent in
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I don't need a new life I just need more money to create a better life lol...

if u had a "new" life technically speaking than you would have a "new" body.. therefore not being the same person... that would suck..

No need for new bodies. I will pick up where the other person leaves off and vice versa.

yeah I suck at these games I think to much lol... haha sorry...

I guess I couldn't ever imagine leaving behind all the good things I created in "this life" but if the opportunity ever comes up ill go to south korea and shop! then ill visit Tokyo! OHH and i would apply to be a flight attendant so i can travel the world and see new things! i would collect a shot glass from every city that i have ever been to and put them in a beautiful crystal cabinet!!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    We may need multiple cabana boys with multiple talents, Angel. Consider all applications.

I'm going to need to bring lots of vitamins.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

You can be my wing chick! We can screen them together.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    I don't need a new life I just need more money to create a better life lol...

if u had a "new" life technically speaking than you would have a "new" body.. therefore not being the same person... that would suck..

No need for new bodies. I will pick up where the other person leaves off and vice versa.

yeah I suck at these games I think to much lol... haha sorry...

I guess I couldn't ever imagine leaving behind all the good things I created in "this life" but if the opportunity ever comes up ill go to south korea and shop! then ill visit Tokyo! OHH and i would apply to be a flight attendant so i can travel the world and see new things! i would collect a shot glass from every city that i have ever been to and put them in a beautiful crystal cabinet!!

shhhh! Don't brain so much!

But yes, shot glasses from every city would be fun!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Bartending experience. I'll make your fruity drinks with the little umbrellas.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Ohhh....you're going to make this tough! You are my MFP girl crush after all :flowerforyou:
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Ohhh....you're going to make this tough! You are my MFP girl crush after all :flowerforyou:

I'm in for sexy cabana girls along side sexy cabana boys as well!!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

I'm in for sexy cabana girls along side sexy cabana boys as well!!

My island is getting pretty interesting!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    in for island cabana boy bringing my a fruit drink with a decorative umbrella in it, while I sit being pampered on the shore... yes.
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options

You can be my wing chick! We can screen them together.

I'm all in!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My suitcase is packed, im comming
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    But.... who is going to apply the body lotion every hour :bigsmile: