When will it start again

Options
Hi all just a quick one, been logging everything for a while now and had some real good weight loss, last week went on holiday and well it all went out of the window was all you can eat breakfast and dinner, it was like giving a horse strawberries, lol any way this week started logging properly again still had some flap jack tonight I know. But I have logged it. Anyway put a little weight on last week some came off not all, does it like take a couple of days for the weight loss to begin again.

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi all just a quick one, been logging everything for a while now and had some real good weight loss, last week went on holiday and well it all went out of the window was all you can eat breakfast and dinner, it was like giving a horse strawberries, lol any way this week started logging properly again still had some flap jack tonight I know. But I have logged it. Anyway put a little weight on last week some came off not all, does it like take a couple of days for the weight loss to begin again.
    Rembr it is is 3500 calories for 1 lb to come off.

The pounds should come off pretty similiar as to before, but initially you may not see it quite as much as you probably will be flushing out some of the garbage you ate.
    Be legit on the loggin and stay below, but dont be too fast to weigh yourself in as it can cause you some stress and heartache.Set yourself up for success and get a week of good eating, caloric deficit and exercise before hopping back on
  • gary5661
    gary5661 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much didn't think about it like that
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Addressing the water weight you added (not any potential fat thavoice did that^^^), it should drop after about 3-4 days. As long as your diet and workouts are consistent.