Shaving - women?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Women; You do NOT need to shave your pudenda. No reason to, there isn't a man in the world who will throw you out of bed for being natural, and even if a guy would prefer it bald, so what?. It's your body and your convenience, not his. If for some reason you do want it shaved, don't waste the money on waxing, etc., just hand your SO a bowl of warm water, a Venus razor, and a smile, and he'll be more than happy to do it, and probably both of you will have fun with it afterwards.

I legitimately enjoy getting waxed and the cost isn't an issue for me, plus it stays smoother longer than shaving. The thought of having my lady parts shaved by my partner doesn't appeal to me at all, honestly.

As far as keeping things bald goes, I do take my man's input but I would keep it that way even if he didn't have an opinion on it because I like it that way :drinker:

I completely agree with you, its not about what he wants at all..I prefer things shaven/waxed ..just seems cleaner..and more comfortable. But i couldn't imagine having my partner do it for me...

^^ Don't knock it until you try it. There are some areas that are simply easier if someone else is doing it for you.
    I would not allow my fiance to do it. He has some issues understanding that lady parts are more sensitive than manly parts.

There's a scene in one of the 50 Shades novels where the stalker shaves the insecure, simpering idiot's lady parts and some other simpering idiot with a blog who loves those books wrote about that scene and was absolutely scanalized over it.

I haven't read that book. Mine would never get shaved if my sweetie doesn't help me with it.

It's a horrible book. I don't recommend it. :-)

What I found hilarious, though, was this same blogger was saying anyone who didn't like it was sexually repressed and a prude.

Oh wow! I wouldn't go that far with it! Sexually repressed? smh
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I don't have any issues but I don't use the gels an creams an lotion im allergic to that stuff it turns my skin bright red an burns but my trick is I use men's razors :blushing: :laugh: for whatever reason they don't irritate my skin and they shave so much closer and smother ....that's my hidden secrete :blushing:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Here's the thing, this woman was married, 30-something and had kids. She had never heard of a partner shaving the other and found it quite scandalous and totally out-there sexually. She loves the books.

I think the books are the worst pieces of crap I ever saw printed on paper and I was actually participating in such things when I was 22. But I'm repressed and she's enlightened. lol
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Here's the thing, this woman was married, 30-something and had kids. She had never heard of a partner shaving the other and found it quite scandalous and totally out-there sexually. She loves the books.

I think the books are the worst pieces of crap I ever saw printed on paper and I was actually participating in such things when I was 22. But I'm repressed and she's enlightened. lol

:laugh:

Clearly. I'm glad you see it now. :smokin:
  • Antiquers
    Antiquers Posts: 12
    Options
    I used to suffer from a similar problem when I was younger although I fortunately grew out of it (although not until my 30s). Back then though, I used to get by through sugaring and moisturising with a moisturiser designed for preventing ingrown hairs afterwards. I'd take a bottle along with me to my appointments and apply it there (:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I only shave when I anticipate getting laid or wearing shorts. No shame.
  • myuhmaya
    myuhmaya Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sugar waxing is pretty neat! But the only problem is you have to wait a bit for the hair to grow! =(
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Sugar waxing is pretty neat! But the only problem is you have to wait a bit for the hair to grow! =(

do you log the sugar?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't want my husband to shave my lady parts. I will do that myself. Except when I was 9 months pregnant, I needed help because I couldn't see because my belly was in the way.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I don't want my husband to shave my lady parts. I will do that myself. Except when I was 9 months pregnant, I needed help because I couldn't see because my belly was in the way.

You must be a lot more flexible than me. :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Did that once with an old GF. She wanted me to do it, I didn't want to, but the little head talked me into it. I was so scared that I was going to nick her, we never did it again.:laugh:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Totally IN for the Chewbacca armpits :love: :love: :love:

7578660316_1aab89d6f5.jpg
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Try using a sugar scrub to exfoliate your skin before shaving

ETA - hair removal is the BEST investment ever! Def go for it. Ideal image always has specials going on.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I am very flexible. :flowerforyou:
  • sirenical
    sirenical Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use hair conditioner instead of gel to shave. Makes a HUGE difference for me. Worth a shot!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Rock on, GF! :drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Rock on, GF! :drinker:

:smile: :drinker:
  • estaticaa
    estaticaa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Pulsated light hair removal (photoepilation) for me, so I hardly need to worry about it these days. In 6 months or so I'll probably need to do another session just for maintenance. I suffered almost my whole life with waxing, shaving etc. just like you, but thankfully where I live (Portugal) it became the standard procedure in most beauty studios (is that how you call them?). It's not very expensive (about 50€ a session for the whole body - usually it takes around 6 sessions to get rid of all the hair, once each month), it's painless and extremely effective. A life changer, really.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    I only shave when I anticipate getting laid or wearing shorts. No shame.

• BigBellyGoAway
    Options

How YOU doin'?