CW: 147
    GW: 135

Two months and 12lbs off!!!

When are weigh ins?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I make badass red velvet cupcakes.
    Don't suppose they are calorie free, are they?
    I wish! There is a cup of butter and a cup of shortening in the frosting. :bigsmile:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I have NEVER had a red velvet cupcake...they sound delicious, so it's probably better that i've never experienced them lol
    hehe:laugh:
    I have that opinion on SO many foods. I never intend to try things like deep fried pickles or snickers. If I haven't had it, I can't crave it. :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had a red velvet cupcake...they sound delicious, so it's probably better that i've never experienced them lol
    hehe:laugh:
    I have that opinion on SO many foods. I never intend to try things like deep fried pickles or snickers. If I haven't had it, I can't crave it. :laugh:

OMG deep fried pickles *drool* but then I have a strong love of pickles and living in the south they make them soooo good down here.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :love: mmmmmm deep fried pickles.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I make badass red velvet cupcakes.
    Don't suppose they are calorie free, are they?
    I wish! There is a cup of butter and a cup of shortening in the frosting. :bigsmile:
    :noway: I think I just gained a pound reading that. A CUP of butter AND shortening?! :love: they must be amazing
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    OMG deep fried pickles *drool* but then I have a strong love of pickles and living in the south they make them soooo good down here.
    I love pickles and fried foods. Hence, the avoiding them. :laugh:

Jesse- They are SOO good.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Zaxby's has them...$3 for a side order with ranch. DO IT, they're so good. Then add "no fried pickles this year" to your NY resolution.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Zaxby's has them...$3 for a side order with ranch. DO IT, they're so good. Then add "no fried pickles this year" to your NY resolution.
    My new years resolution is no fried foods or sweets.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

yes Zaxby's is right by my house. I will splurge about once every 2-3 weeks and get a side order. The calories actually aren't that bad its the fat and sodium that gets ya.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    It's weigh in day isn't it. Sigh crossing my fingers holiday food and TOM hitting.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    weigh in - 163 (gah!) told you i would so NOT kill it again 3 weeks in a row. now let's just see if i can get this 2lbs of Christmas weight off this week!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I am going to pretend that my weight this morning is all water weight and will magically disappear before next weigh-in.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I'm up 3lbs. :grumble:

Is there a new thread yet?
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? I'm trying to lose 10 lbs by V-Day but I recently had knee surgery so my exercise is pretty limited :grumble: I'll do my best for sure!

12/27 SW 155.8
    2/14 GW 145.0
  • Nataly05
    Nataly05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OK, i am soooo mad at myself. This is the second wk i miss my GW. I was reaaaaally bad on christmas, i ate too many cookies and chocolate.

Back to normal. I gained 1 pound though. My weigh in for this wk is 150 pounds. Hopefully i will do better next wk. Good luck to all.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Is week 3 up?
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Well I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas, I have and i'm afraid I have spent mine eating and drinking way too much :sad: but it was very enjoyable lol and i am now back home so I will have to be really good and get back on track agin first thing in the morning and try to repair the damage...... this week 124 :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I will have to weigh in tomorrow....I didn't even want to see Mr. Scale this morning! :laugh:
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey friends :)
    I was sooo surprised to see a loss as all but down to 174 lbs. That's one pound even with the festivities yey!