11 lbs lost! Outfit NSV- with Pics!

Options
alb_photog
alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
For the last 80 days I've been working hard- watching my calories and working out at least 5 times a week. I've lost 11 lbs. I'd like to lose 5 more- but my body really wants to hang on to that.

Befores (146 lbs) on left. Afters on right. (Currently 135, standing at 5'5)

9800d56e-423e-4911-9d99-da0a57451c17_zpse08aa568.jpg

107306e7-21ad-4735-a507-8906b1f6d84d_zpsbd0acefc.jpg

a542e2cc-5b31-4aef-8d83-54ef42364d83_zpsead1851f.jpg

I do a lot of cycling. Indoor on a trainer this winter, and now outside. I cycle at least 4o min inside- up to an hour outside. I do some work with some hand weights and floor work (crunches, leg raises, planks, push ups, bridges ). I try to do 1-2 yoga sessions a week to cross train. I really like Tara Styles 50 min beginner weight loss yoga on YouTube.

Mon: cycle and arms
Tues: cycle and abs/ butt
Wed: Yoga
Thurs: cycle and arms
Fri: Yoga
Sat: cycle and abs/ butt
Sun : rest

I tried to keep my eating cleaner. I watched my calories- 2 eggs for breakfast with my coffee. Beef vegetable soup and a clementine for lunch. A normal smaller portion of dinner. Hot green tea every afternoon. I would eat *some* of my calories back, but to be honest- not all. I allowed myself a drink one night a week, and usually on Sundays I do go over my calories.

TFL- this is the first time I've posted here. :)

Replies

• strivingforjoy
    Options
    For the last 80 days I've been working hard- watching my calories and working out at least 5 times a week. I've lost 11 lbs. I'd like to lose 5 more- but my body really wants to hang on to that.

Befores (146 lbs) on left. Afters on right. (Currently 135, standing at 5'5)

9800d56e-423e-4911-9d99-da0a57451c17_zpse08aa568.jpg

107306e7-21ad-4735-a507-8906b1f6d84d_zpsbd0acefc.jpg

a542e2cc-5b31-4aef-8d83-54ef42364d83_zpsead1851f.jpg

I do a lot of cycling. Indoor on a trainer this winter, and now outside. I cycle at least 4o min inside- up to an hour outside. I do some work with some hand weights and floor work (crunches, leg raises, planks, push ups, bridges ). I try to do 1-2 yoga sessions a week to cross train. I really like Tara Styles 50 min beginner weight loss yoga on YouTube.

Mon: cycle and arms
    Tues: cycle and abs/ butt
    Wed: Yoga
    Thurs: cycle and arms
    Fri: Yoga
    Sat: cycle and abs/ butt
    Sun : rest

I tried to keep my eating cleaner. I watched my calories- 2 eggs for breakfast with my coffee. Beef vegetable soup and a clementine for lunch. A normal smaller portion of dinner. Hot green tea every afternoon. I would eat *some* of my calories back, but to be honest- not all. I allowed myself a drink one night a week, and usually on Sundays I do go over my calories.

TFL- this is the first time I've posted here. :)

You're beautiful in both and I'm glad you accomplished your goal. But wow, your before picture is sooooo beautiful.
  • alb_photog
    Options
    Thanks so much strivingforjo! :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You look great, both before and after!! Your hard work really does show. Congrats!
  • mcblevins
    mcblevins Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great post with info!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!!

I'm 5"8 and weigh 135, so I know exactly what you mean about body wanting to hold on to the last bit!!
  • alb_photog
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • shaxmath
    shaxmath Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Really great post with a lot of details, bookmarking it 'cuz I know it'll come in handy. :) You look amazing and congrats on winning the fight against those 'trouble zones' :love:
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You and I have a similar body shape too. I'm currently stuck at 135 as well and am hoping to get to 130 here soon :)
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    haha, I'm so big if I lost 11 lbs no one could tell but you look amazing! very inspirational girl!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work, you look amazing! Keep it up!
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! When I got down to my last 5 it took me awhile (a couple months) to finally get it off. Just know that your hard work will pay off even if you don't see it on the scale!
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Get it guuuuurl! :smile:
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty in both those pictures. I think you look a lot like Paget Brewster. Congratulations on your NSV!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look great! I like doing the same using the same before and after outfits. Some people do not realize that 11 lbs is really a lot, and especially with exercise toning up makes it look like you lost even more then that.
    Thank you for the inspirational post!
    P.S. we live the same place!
  • alb_photog
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am 144 pounds female, and 5'8.5" with a starting weight of 148, (just started), and 10 pounds for people like us, who are not overweight, but just want to look a little better for the summer...is a noticeable amount of weight...so its always nice to look at people like me :) 145 to 135 is a whole dress size for me lol. KUTGW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!