How much did your boobs shrink?

Options

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I was a 38 DD now I'm a 38 LONG!! HAHAHA!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I was just fitted for a new bra last week. 41 G Ugh! My goal----to be able to go to Victoria's Secret & buy a bra!:laugh:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I dont think I wear the right size LOL. There is no where to get fitted, I tried lane byrant but I dont think the girl meassured right. I know I lost some boobage. Usually I spill out now they fit nice LOL!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds this year and about 5" off my chest....
  • Kenyah6247
    Kenyah6247 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your about the same as me, I'm a D/C but I want to be a C cup but my boobs never seem to change with my weight I'm not sure why. I'm debating having a reducion when I reach my goal.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk 2 cup sizes. I went from a 38 DD to a 36 C. I want to go to a comfortable 36B. We'll see how that goes. I'm sure if I didn't have so much extra skin, I WOULD be a B cup. They are so floppy now, and I HATE it! They sag like an empty airbag. :grumble: It's under the knife for the "twins" after I'm sure I'm done with kids.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My boobs gained actually! I went from a 44C to a 38D (And yes--I got professionally measured both times!)

The lady said that when you lose inches off your bust, your cup size tends to go up. Being that I'm halfway at my goal, I'm thinking I won't go down another cup size before I'm at my goal weight, but hopefully my band goes down.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    My boobs gained actually! I went from a 44C to a 38D (And yes--I got professionally measured both times!)

The lady said that when you lose inches off your bust, your cup size tends to go up. Being that I'm halfway at my goal, I'm thinking I won't go down another cup size before I'm at my goal weight, but hopefully my band goes down.

Similar thing happened to me, I started at around a 44E and am now a 36G. :noway: Because the cup size is a ratio between the size you are under the bust and across the fullest part if you lose more on the lower number the cup goes up.
  • drbuffdaddu
    Options
    Mine shrank from nearly D down to C... lol my boyfriend (now ex) didn't like it at all.
  • drbuffdaddu
    Options
    At my heaviest a B cup. I am now probably a perky A hoping to drop to AA.

...and no mirenner...you don't get pics.

Haha! Way to go :P
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    Well, mine now fit into the 38F I'd been barely squeezing in before. They've always been big, and don't expect them to do much shrinking, though one day landing in D land would be nice. The band size might go down further, I expect.

Yeah, I've gone from spilling out of a 36 DDD (aka F) on the last hook to fitting in the first hook. The last time I was at my goal weight, I was a B or C but that was Before Children so it may not be possible again.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    36JJ (yes JJ) down to 34GG after 2 stone I'd love to be a diddy little E!

mine are about the same size - although im a 38 around.. fingers crossed mine will do a disappearing act aswell!!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I was a 42DDD and now a 34C :)
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    2 cup sizes
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Band size keeps going down, but cup size keeps going up. Went from a 38D to a 36DD and tried on a 34DDD the other day that just about fit. :ohwell:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    MO!!!!!!!!! LMAO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smokin:
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest a B cup. I am now probably a perky A hoping to drop to AA.

...and no mirenner...you don't get pics.

Bwah hahahaha!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Boobs never changed at all, i went from a 36b to 34C they dont seem to be getting smaller but my ribs are, so will prob end up a 32D but I always wanted to be a D
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    mine have shrunk to nothing! i was a D and am not barely a B....my boobs are now horrid...i think all my weight seems to be coming off of those