proof that lifting will bulk you up, ladies!

2»

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    I have used the elipical for months and still haven't bulk.
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Bump
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    A myth
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    "Putting on muscle as a natural athlete actually takes a very long time, a lot of consistency, and definetly patience. If putting on muscle were that easy you would see a lot more big bulky women"

This should be wriiten on every thread started by someone who started on the elliptical 2 weeks ago, who posts a topic thinking they gained muscle.

People seriously think they gained muscle from two weeks on the elliptical? Oh god. I can't imagine what I've done to my poor legs with all that muscle I mysteriously haven't gained from a year of the elliptical. :noway:

Just wait. We are due for a "my legs are bulky/how to slim down my thighs" thread where the OP says they gained SO MUCH MUSCLE and are getting bulky....and they do an hour on the elliptical....or something like that.

It's a common thing and yet pictures of the overabundance of muscle that are requested aren't ever seen.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    "Putting on muscle as a natural athlete actually takes a very long time, a lot of consistency, and definetly patience. If putting on muscle were that easy you would see a lot more big bulky women"

This should be wriiten on every thread started by someone who started on the elliptical 2 weeks ago, who posts a topic thinking they gained muscle.

People seriously think they gained muscle from two weeks on the elliptical? Oh god. I can't imagine what I've done to my poor legs with all that muscle I mysteriously haven't gained from a year of the elliptical. :noway:

Yes. At least once a week, it seems.
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    BUMP
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    In to save for later. I must follow her on youtube!
  • MonsterToBe
    MonsterToBe Posts: 244 Member
    A myth

This made me laugh the hardest... TL;DW?