Replies

• DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Amazing
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Well done my friend!! You are truly an inspiration! And thank you for kind, motivating words everyday!! But I am not sorry for all the tennis I play!!

Keep it up!!
  • haldog1
    haldog1 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is amazing, you give me hope. Thank you!
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I'm just now seeing this, but....DAAAAAAAAAAAYUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Today marks 92 days with MFP. I've done many weight loss and exercise programs in the past, but I feel calorie counting and my MFP friends were critical to my success. Thanks gang! Me love you long time! :heart:

Here's my current streak, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon

A1TqfdJ.jpg

Here's a pic of me at my heaviest way before MFP

Wxs4LgE.jpg

Here's me at the start of MFP

LaKsY1j.jpg

This is me as of today!

yvOVeOu.jpg

My MFP friends are truly an asset. I've learned about new exercise programs, better food choices, supplements, and improving technique. During this 92 day trek, I completed P90X3. I started running with an app call 10K Runner. And I lift. I wake up at 6:00AM every morning and exercise 6 days a week for 60-90 minutes a day.

I've lost about 70lbs and dropped almost 2 inches from my neck and dropped 6 pant sizes.

Here's to another 90 days :drinker:

Wow!!!!!!
  • actioncomics1
    Options
    Today marks 92 days with MFP. I've done many weight loss and exercise programs in the past, but I feel calorie counting and my MFP friends were critical to my success. Thanks gang! Me love you long time! :heart:

Here's my current streak, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon

A1TqfdJ.jpg

Here's a pic of me at my heaviest way before MFP

Wxs4LgE.jpg

Here's me at the start of MFP

LaKsY1j.jpg

This is me as of today!

yvOVeOu.jpg

My MFP friends are truly an asset. I've learned about new exercise programs, better food choices, supplements, and improving technique. During this 92 day trek, I completed P90X3. I started running with an app call 10K Runner. And I lift. I wake up at 6:00AM every morning and exercise 6 days a week for 60-90 minutes a day.

I've lost about 70lbs and dropped almost 2 inches from my neck and dropped 6 pant sizes.

Here's to another 90 days :drinker:
    very nice
  • deana2828
    deana2828 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow well done and thanks for sharing! You look great! xx
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Well hello!! :wink:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome work brother.
    Keep it up. :drinker: :drinker:
  • JenParsons116
    JenParsons116 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! What a transformation!!!
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've received a lot of PMs with questions, and I'd love to reply to each of you but I just can't. So I'll explain my journey in a bit more detail.

At my heaviest, I weighed 240lbs. I didn't have a trainer and I started with P90X. It was very difficult for me, but I just kept pushing as hard as I could. I repeated that program 3 times. I've also did a round of P90X2 & Insanity. I lost 40lbs doing these programs. During this time, I never changed my eating habits. I lost weight, but I plateaued at the 200lb mark for a long time. I believe this is where I gained muscle since I was still eating a surplus. After months of frustration, I took a nutrition class which led me to MFP.

I started MFP in January of this year. For work, I sit at a desk all day, so my MFP setting is set to "Sedentary". It started me at with a calorie goal of 1640. After losing weight, MFP recalculates and my current goal is 1520.

To sum up, I lost 40lbs before MFP and ate everything, made no additional progress for many months and still didn't change my eating habits, and then loss an additional 30lbs during my 92 days with MFP eating a deficit.

I do use an activity monitor (Jawbone UP24) and sync it with MFP. I also set it to adjust for negative calories which means UP will deduct more calories from my calorie limit if I'm inactive for the day so I meet my percentage deficit.

I'm not a Beachbody coach nor do I want one or want to become one. Yes, I've tried Shakeology, but now I just take drink protein shakes and bars to hit my protein macro target. Calories and Protein are the only numbers I focused on.

For the Runner questions, I have an iPhone and downloaded the "10K Runnner" app from iTunes. I followed the program and ran 3 days a week after my P90X3 session. Since I didn't run far or fast, my runs lasted about 30 minutes. I did repeat a lot of those runs since I struggled as the intervals got long, but I persisted. After awhile, I was able to run further and faster. I dedicated my early saturday or sunday mornings for distance. Before I started the 10K program, I signed up for a 5K. This motivated me to keep practicing so I was ready for that race.

For the next 90 days, I'm undecided on a lifting program (Body Beast vs SL5x5). I am going to incorporate more running and dedicate at least 3-4 days to get milage. I run much longer and farther now so 60 minutes doesn't cut it. I also bought the book "Hansons Marathon Method" (Thanks Ryan) and will try to learn from it.

I'm overwhelmed with all the messages with compliments and words of encouragement. Thank you so much. If I haven't replied, please know that I greatly appreciate it.

I hope I answered all the questions.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Great for you!
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • HattieMonicaReborn
    Options
    I'm so happy for your success !! You look great!!! ! My fitness pal is a great place and I'm glad it's what helped you get to where you are and to where you're going !!!!
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just wao!

There are not much P90X3 transformation videos on youtube! You should make 1!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look like WOW...a totally different person...Excellent job
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So motivating!!! Your change are AMAZING and Inspirational! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!!! keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! DAMN YOU LOOK HOT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!