Any college football fans here?

Options
13»

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Wow! I got my answer! Lots of Bama fans and LSU fans and other schools too! As the Florida announcer Mick Hurbert says "Oh My!!!"

Not as good of a year for the Tide, as the Bayou Bengals beat us down, as did the South Cackalacky Cox got us too! Man, that one hurt. Losing the Auburn though.....well, let's just say that I had to have a shower after that. I felt THAT dirty. I mean one of those "Silkwood" movie showers....But congrats to everyone who is bowling this year, and especially to the big boys who are playing in the big games this year: LSU, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Stanford, and, gag, Auburn!

No love for TCU!? HAHAHA! My dad keeps telling me if I wanna cheer for a winning team I better cheer for Wisconsin. TCU is gonna get spanked is what he keeps telling me!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Rock Chalk! I love my KU Jayhawks (University of Kansas). I'm a die hard fan, even after a season like we had this year.
  • scweegie
    Options
    Iowa Hawkeyes all the way! GO HAWKS!!! Proud alumni, never left town actually.

We have had our share of problems this year too, but I will proudly support the Hawks. I sat through the last few years of basketball too.
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It's great to be a Florida Gator. I'm still proud to say it.

However- I always root for Auburn too- great team, and their Alumni fans are a cut above most.
  • barry5
    Options
    War Eagle!!!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Penn State is gonna eat some Gator tail next weekend at the Outback Bowl!!!!

Sorry, nanny! And sharpk - I'm also from MD an a PSU alumna. I now live in central FL, so come on down to Tampa if you wanna tailgate with us! The local alumni association will be there in force!

We are.....PENN STATE !!!!!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    GO GATORS!!!! I even planned my wedding around the '96 season schedule. :bigsmile:

Guess now WE get to say "BOOM" :laugh:
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Penn State is gonna eat some Gator tail next weekend at the Outback Bowl!!!!

Sorry, nanny! And sharpk - I'm also from MD an a PSU alumna. I now live in central FL, so come on down to Tampa if you wanna tailgate with us! The local alumni association will be there in force!

We are.....PENN STATE !!!!!

Nah, I think the players send Urbs out in style -- they're all auditioning for BOOM now, plus home game for Gators.

Not. gonna. happen. GATOR BAIT
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    ROLLLLLLL TIDE! :happy:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Yes I am a football fan, and happen to be a Utah Utes fan (go Utes!)...Also a Seahawks Fan (go Hawks! - still have a thread of a chance at a title and play off spot)...I won't hold the bowl game against you...The smurf turf is burned in my memory from the olden days when my ex husband played for Weber State and I watched the games.