you look amazing!
  • KittyCathy
    KittyCathy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wooo getting ripped!! Great success! You look amazing :]:drinker:
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just wanted you to know that you totally inspired me to start P90X. I'm now on day 10 and down 6 lbs!
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ok, I have to say it.... is that really you??? lol...omg big diff!!!! GREAT job... I'm thinking about tring PX 90 again.. I tried it once and it's alot of jumping which is hard on me but I'm going to dig out my disc's tomorrow and try again, everyone I see on here looks so great with them..
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I usually don't buy into any sort of DVD workout program, but I've seen too many people get incredible results on P90x. I think one of these days I might have to give it a try.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I usually don't buy into any sort of DVD workout program, but I've seen too many people get incredible results on P90x. I think one of these days I might have to give it a try.

I agree!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    P90X definitely works. Some of those ads out there seem a bit shady, but I've noticed that BeachBody workout series seem to have more to them...nutrition guide...fitness guide, etc. Those things are VERY IMPORTANT to making a workout DVD series like P90X work to give the best results. So basically, follow the plans that accompany those DVDs to a "T"
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    ok, I have to say it.... is that really you??? lol...omg big diff!!!! GREAT job... I'm thinking about tring PX 90 again.. I tried it once and it's alot of jumping which is hard on me but I'm going to dig out my disc's tomorrow and try again, everyone I see on here looks so great with them..

Try doing the Lean version instead of the Classic version. Still some jumping around, but less of it than Classic. You can also modify most of the jumping moves to something else.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Can you clone yourself and ship yourself to Belgrade, MT with a bow? :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Wow I'm so impressed!!!! P90X is my next adventure for sure!!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! Congrats!!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!

That inspires me to choose a workout, and stick with it!

L.
  • satxfitbody
    Options
    WoW!!!!!!!!!! Awesome Job Man!!!! Keep it up!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

If you follow the program the way it is design P90X can and will change your life. But you have to be willing to work for it. It is not a quick fix, it is a life style change.

@ the OP awesome work bro, keep pushing play!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    NICE!!! Looking hot! I especially love the view of your back - love handles/back fat ***GONE*** Ta dow!!! Nice job!!!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    just noticed that a pic didn't show up
    DSCN1919.jpg
  • starzman2003
    Options
    Wow, looking buff!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You almost look like a different person! I bet you can't even recognize yourself in old pictures. Great job, your transformation is incredible!
  • maxim1
    maxim1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    what is P90X ?

I want it now

That's amazing dude, glad you posted the pics its a great inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!