Replies

• snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in. SW:144 lb
  • sallann
    Options
    I'd like to join too. :smile:

I'm new to this and if someone could add me as a friend to help keep me on track and help motivate me, I would be very grateful.

I'll post my weight on Monday

Merry Christmas :smile:
  • Bexaa
    Bexaa Posts: 19
    Options
    Im in SW: 147 so goal is 137!!!! Summer weight, here I come!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SW: 177
    GW BY 2/14/2011: 167
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YES, DEFINITELY COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M EXCITED TO KEEP GOING......THOUGH THIS WEEK HAS NOT GONE WELL.........
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Yay! Looks like we have a great start already! I know more people will join us as the holiday season comes to an end! Looking forward to getting to know each of you!! (and continuing the journey with those I already know!)

MrsSeaShell....Will you be doing our spreadsheet?? I hope so!

Ok...I'm excited everyone!! We can do this!

Yes,,,, I have already started compiling names =]

I would like to join & this time i will be doing the exercise every day. My husband has decided to get fit so it will be a lot easier as we can do some of the stuff together.
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in, excited for my first challenge on MFP! My overall goal weight is to lose around 10lbs anyway!

SW: 141
    Goal: 130
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in on this one too! Do we do our first official weigh in on Sunday (day after Christmas) or Monday?
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! My starting weight is 148 and will start on Sunday. I've put on over 5 lbs in the past few months due to inactivity and obviously eating too much so not too happy with myself. No sure if i can lose 10 lb by Valentines day, but that can be a goal!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I don't have a full 10 lbs. left to lose (unless I stop eating all the stuff in my house!!) but that last 7 lbs. is gonna be HARD and I will need support and encouragement to get there. For me, exercise is easy (I'm one of those weird ones who actually likes it) but oh boy, the food! Plus, I really need to change up my workouts because even though I only want to lose another 7 lbs., I have some jiggle that has to go. Unfortunately, I can't spot lose and my face and chest are getting too thin so I've gotta switch it up. I weigh in on Sundays, so I'll use that number on Monday. Merry Christmas!
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I will miss at least one weigh in because I will be in Guatemala for a class [January 3-17] :-( BUT... you all will make me know I will have to check back in when I get back!
  • Jessibear2854
    Jessibear2854 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to do this, too! I can use all the motivation I can get.

But... the thought of weighing myself on Monday scares me to death :)
  • snowball65
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Looks great everyone !! Remember everyone posts our starting weight (if you haven't already...) this Monday. Weigh ins are every MONDAY unless you choose to do a different day . It's really up to you.

We are still accepting members. We are open to everyone! Would love to have anyone join us at any time!

We can do it!

I'm excited!
  • Skinnyme87
    Options
    Im in. I really could use some added motivation to get my weight loss back on track. I'll see where I'm starting Monday for sure : )
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    LOL. I weighed today for Christmas Challenge and have gained. So my official start weight for the
    Valentine Challenge will have to be 234 lb.
  • yemi00
    yemi00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I,m IN. SW 230, desperate to be under 200. Goal weight by valentines day 210-215
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    IM IN!! : ) ... I will weigh sunday (my regular day) and post my SW on Monday since its only a day difference. : ) 10 pounds is exactly the amount i need to get to my first goal of being under 150 for the first time in 5 years.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I"m in, my usual weigh in day is Wednesday...So I will use mine from last week, b/c I only at my moms, lol it keeps me from geting obsessive.
  • niknok28
    Options
    I'm in! Loved the 30 by Christmas!

My starting weight is 158 with a goal weight of 148 by Valentines Day. :)