Options
    5'5"
    49-46-49
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    To be honest I think a real women has curves lol
    My ideal curves would be 36-25-38 or 36-25-36

i am 5ft 5, and i was going to post my measurements but i wont bother now as i am obviously not a 'real' woman...

I feel like that when I see peoples goal measurements or they say there huge at a 27inch waist when its tiny!

its not the numbers, i am quite happy with my measurements.

its the phrase 'real women have curves'. so a woman who has a double mastectomy is not a real woman?! just p*sses me off, thats all.

Well again I apologize I didn't mean it like that all I meant is you don't have to be twig to be beautiful
  • alicecee92
    Options
    30-24-34 :smile:
  • h620
    h620 Posts: 4
    Options
    Mine

36-25-38!

Wanna lose two inches of my hips ...
  • DianaGabriela2013
    DianaGabriela2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OMG, thats what I thought.. I must be imaginary then because I am not curvy : (
    edited to say: I saw your apollogy, I get it. Just like some women want to stick thin, some women wish they had curves that the good lord didnt grant them..lol. And the gool ol saying "real women have curves" just hurts their self image or self esteem. Not everyone is un-curvy by choice.
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options

i am 5ft 5, and i was going to post my measurements but i wont bother now as i am obviously not a 'real' woman...

Yeah same here.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

So females who are built straight aren't women?

they are fakemales?
  • sarahstrezo
    Options

they are fakemales?

Yeah, I must be a fakemale. I've never had a 36" bust…not even at my heaviest. Not even when I was breastfeeding.
  • sarahstrezo
    Options

I feel like that when I see peoples goal measurements or they say there huge at a 27inch waist when its tiny!

its the phrase 'real women have curves'. so a woman who has a double mastectomy is not a real woman?! just p*sses me off, thats all.

Well again I apologize I didn't mean it like that all I meant is you don't have to be twig to be beautiful

You also don't have to have curves to be beautiful.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

they are fakemales?

Yeah, I must be a fakemale. I've never had a 36" bust…not even at my heaviest. Not even when I was breastfeeding.

I've never had a 36/38 butt/hip... I mean mine are WAYYYYYYYYY bigger than that? what does that make me then?

A supermale?
  • goldenbeautyxo
    goldenbeautyxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options

You also don't have to have curves to be beautiful.

Preach!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Weight: 172
    39-31-40
    Would like to get down to a 28-29" waist but really my immediate goal is more body fat related in terms of wanting to go from 28% down to a short term goal of 25% and a long-term goal of 20%. I am 41 and I don't want to go below that because I like a bit of padding in my face to offset the wrinkles. :)
  • Supergirl9801
    Options
    I wish you could pics on this board....a friend of mine recently shared a pic of about 6 different women who all weighed exactly the same but looked completely different. Some different heights, different builds. All just depends. Definitely can't be a slave to the scale or measurements.
    I'm 5'6" but currently weighing 165 measuring at 37, 31, 37.5.....Started out about a month ago weighing 168 measuring 38,32,39.5 I'll be going for another measure at the end of the week.
  • littlebirdyxx
    Options
    A lot of people are saying already that at the same height and weight, different women have different proportions. Toning matters too. I didn't gain or lose weight when doing martial arts last year, but I lost ~0.5 inches on my waist and hips, and a bit under the bust - I was 32, 25, 35 at ~118lbs this time last year.

I'm probably only half an inch up on those now (5lbs gain); the weight just goes straight to my thighs, so whilst all my t-shirts fit I can't get into my favourite jeans any more. I'm looking more to lose fat than weight in general right now, but I'm not too sure how to go about doing so.
  • kelly_e_montana
    Options
    I wish you could pics on this board....a friend of mine recently shared a pic of about 6 different women who all weighed exactly the same but looked completely different. Some different heights, different builds. All just depends. Definitely can't be a slave to the scale or measurements.
    I'm 5'6" but currently weighing 165 measuring at 37, 31, 37.5.....Started out about a month ago weighing 168 measuring 38,32,39.5 I'll be going for another measure at the end of the week.

I do like that you posted this though because your ratios are similar to mine and I can kind of see where it might be going by looking at your response about your progress. :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    CW 180lbs 22.5%BF
    36.5 - 29 - 34.5
    5' 6"
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    5'5, 122 pounds, 37-26-36.5.
  • kelly_e_montana
    Options
    CW 180lbs 22.5%BF
    36.5 - 29 - 34.5
    5' 6"

Wowza! Solidness! Awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    SW 172 CW 152
    stats
    40-32/33-40... hour glass i think
    hoping to go down to 38-28-38 or if possible with my frame 36-26-36

http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html?bustsize=40&bustsizeunit=inch&waistsize=33&waistsizeunit=inch&hipsize=40&hipsizeunit=inch&x=67&y=13

A body shape calculater

I'm a banana! I never even heard of that shape before. Must've been added recently. Stats:36.5/30.3/39, still have about 10 pounds on my belly that's gotta go.
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    34, 26,37